Manchester Airport Is Trying to Reunite a Lost Stuffed Animal With Its Owner
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Manchester Airport (MAN), in the United Kingdom, is asking the public for help finding the owner of a lost stuffed animal. The plush toy in question — a clearly well-loved dog with floppy brown ears — was left behind at security in Terminal 2 on Tuesday morning.
“We’re hoping to find the owner of this cuddly toy,” the airport announced on both Facebook and Twitter.
This isn’t the first time Manchester Airport has tried to reunite a lost toy with its owner. In 2015, Ellie the stuffed elephant was left behind at Terminal 3.
In addition to locating the missing toy, Manchester Airport took Ellie on a number of adventures before reuniting her with her owner, Noah.
According to airport staff (and the series of photographs they took along the way), Ellie spent her time at Manchester Airport greeting travelers at the check-in desk, riding on luggage trucks, and hanging out in a 787-Dreamliner.
Ellie even received an official, laminated airport ID badge printed with her headshot and prestigious title, “Cuddle Supervisor.”
Not a bad way to spend an unplanned layover.
We can only imagine the lost puppy toy is having similar adventures of its own while waiting to be reunited with its owner.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.