This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Manchester Airport (MAN), in the United Kingdom, is asking the public for help finding the owner of a lost stuffed animal. The plush toy in question — a clearly well-loved dog with floppy brown ears — was left behind at security in Terminal 2 on Tuesday morning.
“We’re hoping to find the owner of this cuddly toy,” the airport announced on both Facebook and Twitter.
This isn’t the first time Manchester Airport has tried to reunite a lost toy with its owner. In 2015, Ellie the stuffed elephant was left behind at Terminal 3.
In addition to locating the missing toy, Manchester Airport took Ellie on a number of adventures before reuniting her with her owner, Noah.
According to airport staff (and the series of photographs they took along the way), Ellie spent her time at Manchester Airport greeting travelers at the check-in desk, riding on luggage trucks, and hanging out in a 787-Dreamliner.
Ellie even received an official, laminated airport ID badge printed with her headshot and prestigious title, “Cuddle Supervisor.”
Not a bad way to spend an unplanned layover.
We can only imagine the lost puppy toy is having similar adventures of its own while waiting to be reunited with its owner.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that