This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Manchester Airport (MAN), in the United Kingdom, is asking the public for help finding the owner of a lost stuffed animal. The plush toy in question — a clearly well-loved dog with floppy brown ears — was left behind at security in Terminal 2 on Tuesday morning.
“We’re hoping to find the owner of this cuddly toy,” the airport announced on both Facebook and Twitter.
This isn’t the first time Manchester Airport has tried to reunite a lost toy with its owner. In 2015, Ellie the stuffed elephant was left behind at Terminal 3.
In addition to locating the missing toy, Manchester Airport took Ellie on a number of adventures before reuniting her with her owner, Noah.
According to airport staff (and the series of photographs they took along the way), Ellie spent her time at Manchester Airport greeting travelers at the check-in desk, riding on luggage trucks, and hanging out in a 787-Dreamliner.
Ellie even received an official, laminated airport ID badge printed with her headshot and prestigious title, “Cuddle Supervisor.”
Not a bad way to spend an unplanned layover.
We can only imagine the lost puppy toy is having similar adventures of its own while waiting to be reunited with its owner.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees