Manchester Airport Is Trying to Reunite a Lost Stuffed Animal With Its Owner
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Manchester Airport (MAN), in the United Kingdom, is asking the public for help finding the owner of a lost stuffed animal. The plush toy in question — a clearly well-loved dog with floppy brown ears — was left behind at security in Terminal 2 on Tuesday morning.
“We’re hoping to find the owner of this cuddly toy,” the airport announced on both Facebook and Twitter.
This isn’t the first time Manchester Airport has tried to reunite a lost toy with its owner. In 2015, Ellie the stuffed elephant was left behind at Terminal 3.
In addition to locating the missing toy, Manchester Airport took Ellie on a number of adventures before reuniting her with her owner, Noah.
According to airport staff (and the series of photographs they took along the way), Ellie spent her time at Manchester Airport greeting travelers at the check-in desk, riding on luggage trucks, and hanging out in a 787-Dreamliner.
Ellie even received an official, laminated airport ID badge printed with her headshot and prestigious title, “Cuddle Supervisor.”
Not a bad way to spend an unplanned layover.
We can only imagine the lost puppy toy is having similar adventures of its own while waiting to be reunited with its owner.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees