This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Manchester Airport (MAN), in the United Kingdom, is asking the public for help finding the owner of a lost stuffed animal. The plush toy in question — a clearly well-loved dog with floppy brown ears — was left behind at security in Terminal 2 on Tuesday morning.
“We’re hoping to find the owner of this cuddly toy,” the airport announced on both Facebook and Twitter.
This isn’t the first time Manchester Airport has tried to reunite a lost toy with its owner. In 2015, Ellie the stuffed elephant was left behind at Terminal 3.
In addition to locating the missing toy, Manchester Airport took Ellie on a number of adventures before reuniting her with her owner, Noah.
According to airport staff (and the series of photographs they took along the way), Ellie spent her time at Manchester Airport greeting travelers at the check-in desk, riding on luggage trucks, and hanging out in a 787-Dreamliner.
Ellie even received an official, laminated airport ID badge printed with her headshot and prestigious title, “Cuddle Supervisor.”
Not a bad way to spend an unplanned layover.
We can only imagine the lost puppy toy is having similar adventures of its own while waiting to be reunited with its owner.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards