Targeted Lyft Offer: Save $50 on Your Next 10 Rides
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Michael W Travels is reporting a targeted offer from Lyft to save $50 on 10 rides. This one has a bit of a catch though, in that you have to purchase a Ride Pass in order to get the discount. The Ride Pass costs $4.99, but if you know you will be taking a lot of Lyft trips in the near future the pass could save you some real money. According to Lyft’s website, you must receive an email offer to be eligible to purchase a Lyft Ride Pass.
How it Works
If targeted, purchase the Ride Pass, which is good for 28 days. For each ride up to 10 that you take, you will receive $5 off. If you take more than 10 rides in the 28-day period, you will receive an additional 5% discount on all rides in that timeframe.
What You Need to Know
- Valid for 10 qualifying rides between the time of purchase and 28 days after purchase
- Unused rides do not carry over after the 28 day period expires
- Pass applies to Share, Lyft Standard, Lyft XL, Lux, Lux Black, and Lyft Lux LX. Does not apply to bikes or scooters.
- Does not apply to tips, cancellation fees, or damage charges
This is a targeted offer so you will need to see if the offer is available for your account. You can check to see if you have been targeted for the offer by clicking here.
Want to know which card you should be using to pay for your ride? Check out our guide to maximizing rideshare rewards.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Jaap Arriens/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees