Targeted Lyft Offer: Save $50 on Your Next 10 Rides
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Michael W Travels is reporting a targeted offer from Lyft to save $50 on 10 rides. This one has a bit of a catch though, in that you have to purchase a Ride Pass in order to get the discount. The Ride Pass costs $4.99, but if you know you will be taking a lot of Lyft trips in the near future the pass could save you some real money. According to Lyft’s website, you must receive an email offer to be eligible to purchase a Lyft Ride Pass.
How it Works
If targeted, purchase the Ride Pass, which is good for 28 days. For each ride up to 10 that you take, you will receive $5 off. If you take more than 10 rides in the 28-day period, you will receive an additional 5% discount on all rides in that timeframe.
What You Need to Know
- Valid for 10 qualifying rides between the time of purchase and 28 days after purchase
- Unused rides do not carry over after the 28 day period expires
- Pass applies to Share, Lyft Standard, Lyft XL, Lux, Lux Black, and Lyft Lux LX. Does not apply to bikes or scooters.
- Does not apply to tips, cancellation fees, or damage charges
This is a targeted offer so you will need to see if the offer is available for your account. You can check to see if you have been targeted for the offer by clicking here.
Want to know which card you should be using to pay for your ride? Check out our guide to maximizing rideshare rewards.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Jaap Arriens/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.