Latest Talking Points Episode Explains the Ins and Outs of Timeshares with Wyndham Destinations
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On this episode of Talking Points, host Brian Kelly, The Points Guy, learns quite a bit about timeshares from Wyndham Destinations’ chief brand officer, Noah Brodsky, and TPG contributor Ed Pizzarello. Brodksy shares Wyndham’s perspective on investing in their properties, the difference between hotel stays and timeshare stays and why timeshares are great for millennial families. Pizzarello is a timeshare owner; he debunks the myths, breaks down the fees and explains how the resell market works.
Please subscribe, rate and review Talking Points wherever you get your podcasts.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list/
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.