This Kimpton Hotel in Hollywood Lets You See Who Else Has Stayed in Your Room
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Kimpton Everly Hotel in Hollywood, CA, is taking “guest book” to the next level. Room 301, where the guest book lives, is a new social experiment launched by Kimpton available only at the Everly Hotel. It’s designed to foster human connection by asking guests to leave a part of themselves behind in their room.
In Room 301, located on the 12th floor and boasting stunning views of Hollywood, guests are encouraged to take pictures of themselves and leave detailed and creative notes in the guest book. Guests staying in the standard King room, which features unique amenities aimed at sparking human connection, are encouraged to dig deep and share something about themselves for future guests. Creativity will be key to this social experiment, based on Kimpton’s video introduction.
The video features two guests writing in the guest book, exchanging notes, leaving notes on a blackboard, and taking fun selfies. There also appears to be a Spotify playlist curated for Kimpton’s Room 301 project.
If the social and interactive aspects of Room 301 aren’t appealing to you, the room comes with some other valuable benefits. These benefits include:
- 15% off the best flexible rate at The Kimpton Everly Hotel
- $10 per night donation to The Trevor Project or No Kid Hungry
- Welcome amenity valued at $200 with gifts hand-selected by the hotel
Kimpton’s Room 301 will be available at the Everly now through November 30, 2018. If you’re interested in trying out Room 301 for yourself, you will have to contact The Kimpton Everly Hotel directly as the rate is not available online. Other Kimpton Everly rooms start around $269 per night before taxes.
Kimpton plans to add concepts inspired by Room 301 experiences at properties across the country. To inquire about booking the room email StayHuman@KimptonGroup.com.
H/T: 107.9 WSRZ
Header image courtesy of The Everly Hotel on Facebook.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.