JetBlue Expands Flight Offerings From Boston
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you fly out of Boston and are a fan of JetBlue, finding a flight to fit your schedule is about to get a whole lot easier. JetBlue has announced that it will be increasing the number of flights it offers out of Boston. The airline says it will be increasing the number of flights offered to 12 top destinations from Boston Logan (BOS). The increased flight frequencies will be introduced over the summer and fall to the following destinations:
- Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Charleston International Airport (CHS)
- Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Raleigh–Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
For those traveling from Boston to the Washington, DC, or New York areas, there’s even better news. The increase in flights means that JetBlue will be offering “near” hourly service from BOS to Washington, DC’s Reagan National (DCA). There will also be a flight leaving hourly for one of the three New York city area airports LaGuardia (LGA), New York JFK, or Newark (EWR).
The flights headed for DCA will depart at the top of every hour between 6am and 9:30pm each week day. Flights destined for the New York area will leave at the bottom of the hour between 5:30am and 10pm on weekdays and head to one of the three New York-area airports. The new schedule for both DCA and the New York area will be phased in over the summer. Passengers can expect to see tickets on sale for the new flights starting this weekend.
Featured photo by Tomás Del Coro / Flickr.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees