JetBlue Expands Flight Offerings From Boston
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you fly out of Boston and are a fan of JetBlue, finding a flight to fit your schedule is about to get a whole lot easier. JetBlue has announced that it will be increasing the number of flights it offers out of Boston. The airline says it will be increasing the number of flights offered to 12 top destinations from Boston Logan (BOS). The increased flight frequencies will be introduced over the summer and fall to the following destinations:
- Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Charleston International Airport (CHS)
- Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Raleigh–Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
For those traveling from Boston to the Washington, DC, or New York areas, there’s even better news. The increase in flights means that JetBlue will be offering “near” hourly service from BOS to Washington, DC’s Reagan National (DCA). There will also be a flight leaving hourly for one of the three New York city area airports LaGuardia (LGA), New York JFK, or Newark (EWR).
The flights headed for DCA will depart at the top of every hour between 6am and 9:30pm each week day. Flights destined for the New York area will leave at the bottom of the hour between 5:30am and 10pm on weekdays and head to one of the three New York-area airports. The new schedule for both DCA and the New York area will be phased in over the summer. Passengers can expect to see tickets on sale for the new flights starting this weekend.
Featured photo by Tomás Del Coro / Flickr.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.