This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re planning a trip to Las Vegas soon, you could potentially earn bonus World of Hyatt points with the program’s latest promotion.
Between May 7 and July 31, 2018, you can earn 20% bonus World of Hyatt points on eligible spend when you stay at Hyatt Place Las Vegas or any participating MGM Resorts destination in the city. The following properties are eligible for 20% bonus points during the promotion: Hyatt Place Las Vegas, Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur.
In order to make sure you get the 20% bonus points as part of this Vegas promotion, you must register by July 31, 2018, and be a member of both World of Hyatt and M life Rewards. Only Base Points are considered in calculating the 20% bonus. There’s no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn during the promotion, and bonus points should post within three to four weeks after the completion of a stay.
Typically, World of Hyatt members earn 5 points per dollar in Vegas. So, with this promotion, you’d be earning 6 points per dollar. On top of that, you could earn even more points by using a card like The Hyatt Credit Card, which earns 3 points per dollar on Hyatt stays.
Featured image courtesy of ARIA.
This is a card that TPG recommends to keep open year after year because of the free night you earn each year after your cardmember anniversary. Even though there is a $75 annual fee, the value of a free night at a category 1-4 property can be worth hundreds of dollars. You'll also receive Discoverist status as long as you are a cardholder, which will get you complimentary premium internet plus a free night once you stay at 5 different Hyatt brands.
- Earn 40,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases with the Hyatt Credit Card in the first 3 months after account opening.
- Get 5,000 Bonus Points after you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your card during the first 3 months as a cardmember.
- Plus, receive 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort.
- Get Bonus Points on every purchase. Free nights start at just 5,000 points.
- 3 Bonus Points for every $1 spent at Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines and at car rental agencies, Plus 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on purchases elsewhere.
- Keep all the points you earn - your points do not expire as long as your Hyatt Credit Card account is open.
- As a Hyatt Cardmember, you'll enjoy Discoverist status in World of Hyatt for as long as your Hyatt Credit Card account is open.