This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Double-dips are always of interest to points and miles enthusiasts. But with one notable exception, companies don’t often promote opportunities to earn points in more programs than one.
Hyatt’s just introduced another exception to the equation, however — through October 14, you can “double-dip” by earning points with both the World of Hyatt program and M Life Rewards, without any need to step foot in Vegas.
To participate, you’ll need to head here and register both of your accounts. Then complete an eligible stay of up to 30 days at any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel between now October 14, 2018. In return, you’ll earn 5 Hyatt base points and 8 M Life tier credits per dollar spent, plus elite-qualifying nights, too.
M Life tier credits help you get closer to status, and earn you “comps” at various MGM casinos around the US. You’ll need 25,000 to reach the first elite level, Pearl, but every little bit helps.
Featured image courtesy of the Hyatt Place Phuket.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards