Last chance: Earn a $250 statement credit on Miraval Resorts with the Hyatt card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This post was originally published on Jan. 16, 2019.
This is your last chance to capitalize on the Hyatt credit card offer of a one-time $250 statement credit for spending $500 or more on Miraval Resorts booked directly through the resort chain and paid on Hyatt credit cards. The promotion ends on Dec. 31, 2019, but the stay itself doesn’t have to be completed then.
In case you aren’t familiar with the boutique all-inclusive brand, the Miraval Resort and Spa in Tucson, Arizona was acquired by Hyatt in early 2017, later joining the World of Hyatt family. (Read Summer Hull’s review of the resort here.) And late in 2018, the former wellness resort Travaasa Austin became the newest addition to the Miraval Resorts brand, transforming itself into the Miraval Austin, which opened its doors on Jan. 1, 2019.
While you can earn and use World of Hyatt points at Miraval, the redemption rate isn’t always great outside of promotions. Single occupancy costs 45,000 Hyatt points per night and double occupancy costs an additional 20,000 points per night. If you find a good paid rate, it may be worth it to hop on this $250 statement credit offer. If you and your traveling partner each have the Hyatt card, you could each book a night and save.
Note that to get the statement credit, the $500+ charge must be paid with either The World of Hyatt Credit Card or the older Hyatt Credit Card, no registration is required. Only one $250 credit may be received via the promotion.
Featured photo courtesy of Miraval Resorts.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.