This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Hyatt credit card is offering those who book stays at Miraval Resorts a one-time $250 statement credit for spending $500 or more directly with the resort chain on Hyatt cards between Jan. 15 and Dec. 31, 2019.
In case you aren’t familiar with the boutique all-inclusive brand, the Miraval Resort and Spa in Tucson, Arizona was acquired by Hyatt in early 2017, later joining the World of Hyatt family. (Read Summer Hull’s review of the resort here.) And late in 2018, the former wellness resort Travaasa Austin became the newest addition to the Miraval Resorts brand, transforming itself into the Miraval Austin, which just opened its doors a few days ago on Jan. 1.
While you can earn and use World of Hyatt points at Miraval, the redemption rate isn’t always great outside of promotions. Single occupancy costs 45,000 Hyatt points per night and double occupancy costs an additional 20,000 points per night. If you find a good paid rate, it may be worth it to hop on this $250 statement credit offer. If you and your traveling partner each have the Hyatt card, you could each book a night and save.
Note that to get the statement credit, the $500+ charge must be paid with either the World of Hyatt Credit Card or the older Hyatt Credit Card, no registration is required. Only one $250 credit may be received via the promotion.
And to further sweeten the deal, World of Hyatt members can save up to 20% at participating Hyatt hotels for a limited time. The 20% member advance rate applies when booking at least seven days prior to their stay date, with an extended booking window of Feb. 28, 2019, and extended check-out date of March 31, 2019. Stays must be prepaid in full to qualify for the 20% discount, and are nonrefundable. Unfortunately, this deal does not stack with the Miraval Resorts statement credit but may still save travelers significant cash on Q1 2019 stays.
Featured photo courtesy of Miraval Resorts.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees