This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Everyone loves free stuff. And TPG loves to give away free stuff. So, yesterday, TPG did a Facebook Live to give away free prizes to members of the TPG Lounge in honor of the group reaching 30,000 members.
TPG kicked off the Facebook Live by giving away five prizes to commenters during the live video. Prizes included a $100 Amazon gift card, $100 American Airlines gift card, $100 Delta gift card, $200 Southwest gift card and a one-year Admirals Club membership.
While the above prizes have already been given away to five lucky TPGL members, you still have the chance to win five more prizes by correctly answering the corresponding questions — winners will be selected and contacted next week. Prizes for this giveaway include a $300 hotels.com gift card, $150 worth of TPG merchandise, a Delta SkyClub membership for 12 months and a TPG office visit, including economy flight and two-night stay up to $500. And for the grand prize? 100K SPG points.
To be considered for any of the above prizes, you must answer at least one of the corresponding questions in the Lounge:
- Favorite way to use Amex points
- Favorite way to use Chase points
- Favorite way to use Citi points
- Favorite way to use SPG points
For the grand prize of 100K SPG points, you must write, in ten words or fewer, your last redemption on this Facebook post.
To thank all the TPGL moderators, they were gifted a CLEAR membership for all their work they do within the Lounge. The group has grown tremendously since it was first introduced, and TPG wants to thank all its followers by giving away these prizes.
Watch the Facebook Live below:
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards