This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Everyone loves free stuff. And TPG loves to give away free stuff. So, yesterday, TPG did a Facebook Live to give away free prizes to members of the TPG Lounge in honor of the group reaching 30,000 members.
TPG kicked off the Facebook Live by giving away five prizes to commenters during the live video. Prizes included a $100 Amazon gift card, $100 American Airlines gift card, $100 Delta gift card, $200 Southwest gift card and a one-year Admirals Club membership.
While the above prizes have already been given away to five lucky TPGL members, you still have the chance to win five more prizes by correctly answering the corresponding questions — winners will be selected and contacted next week. Prizes for this giveaway include a $300 hotels.com gift card, $150 worth of TPG merchandise, a Delta SkyClub membership for 12 months and a TPG office visit, including economy flight and two-night stay up to $500. And for the grand prize? 100K SPG points.
To be considered for any of the above prizes, you must answer at least one of the corresponding questions in the Lounge:
- Favorite way to use Amex points
- Favorite way to use Chase points
- Favorite way to use Citi points
- Favorite way to use SPG points
For the grand prize of 100K SPG points, you must write, in ten words or fewer, your last redemption on this Facebook post.
To thank all the TPGL moderators, they were gifted a CLEAR membership for all their work they do within the Lounge. The group has grown tremendously since it was first introduced, and TPG wants to thank all its followers by giving away these prizes.
Watch the Facebook Live below:
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees