This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Everyone loves free stuff. And TPG loves to give away free stuff. So, yesterday, TPG did a Facebook Live to give away free prizes to members of the TPG Lounge in honor of the group reaching 30,000 members.
TPG kicked off the Facebook Live by giving away five prizes to commenters during the live video. Prizes included a $100 Amazon gift card, $100 American Airlines gift card, $100 Delta gift card, $200 Southwest gift card and a one-year Admirals Club membership.
While the above prizes have already been given away to five lucky TPGL members, you still have the chance to win five more prizes by correctly answering the corresponding questions — winners will be selected and contacted next week. Prizes for this giveaway include a $300 hotels.com gift card, $150 worth of TPG merchandise, a Delta SkyClub membership for 12 months and a TPG office visit, including economy flight and two-night stay up to $500. And for the grand prize? 100K SPG points.
To be considered for any of the above prizes, you must answer at least one of the corresponding questions in the Lounge:
- Favorite way to use Amex points
- Favorite way to use Chase points
- Favorite way to use Citi points
- Favorite way to use SPG points
For the grand prize of 100K SPG points, you must write, in ten words or fewer, your last redemption on this Facebook post.
To thank all the TPGL moderators, they were gifted a CLEAR membership for all their work they do within the Lounge. The group has grown tremendously since it was first introduced, and TPG wants to thank all its followers by giving away these prizes.
Watch the Facebook Live below:
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees