How to Win 100,000 SPG Points and Other Prizes from The Points Guy
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Everyone loves free stuff. And TPG loves to give away free stuff. So, yesterday, TPG did a Facebook Live to give away free prizes to members of the TPG Lounge in honor of the group reaching 30,000 members.
TPG kicked off the Facebook Live by giving away five prizes to commenters during the live video. Prizes included a $100 Amazon gift card, $100 American Airlines gift card, $100 Delta gift card, $200 Southwest gift card and a one-year Admirals Club membership.
While the above prizes have already been given away to five lucky TPGL members, you still have the chance to win five more prizes by correctly answering the corresponding questions — winners will be selected and contacted next week. Prizes for this giveaway include a $300 hotels.com gift card, $150 worth of TPG merchandise, a Delta SkyClub membership for 12 months and a TPG office visit, including economy flight and two-night stay up to $500. And for the grand prize? 100K SPG points.
To be considered for any of the above prizes, you must answer at least one of the corresponding questions in the Lounge:
- Favorite way to use Amex points
- Favorite way to use Chase points
- Favorite way to use Citi points
- Favorite way to use SPG points
For the grand prize of 100K SPG points, you must write, in ten words or fewer, your last redemption on this Facebook post.
To thank all the TPGL moderators, they were gifted a CLEAR membership for all their work they do within the Lounge. The group has grown tremendously since it was first introduced, and TPG wants to thank all its followers by giving away these prizes.
Watch the Facebook Live below:
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees