How Many Points Does The Points Guy Have?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s one of our most frequently asked questions. How many points and miles has Brian Kelly, The Points Guy himself, accrued over the nine years since founding TPG? “It’s kind of a personal question,” Brian says. But hey, we get it. We are a site based on the idea that you can and should maximize your points earnings, so you can go on amazing trips for free. So, here’s something we have never shared before — until now.
To ring in the beginning of his new vlog channel and series, “Being The Points Guy,” Brian is divulging one of his best-kept secrets: how many credit-card points he has in his accounts at the moment. This is just the first episode of many going live every Tuesday and Thursday. Catch up with Brian next time as he embarks for Medellin, Colombia, on an American Airlines Boeing 767 in a lie-flat seat.
Oh, and, you can find out how many points and miles TPG has in the video below:
Was it as much as you thought? More? Less? Well, this is just the first episode in a new, ongoing series featuring Brian on his travels using points and miles. Check out the official Brian Kelly YouTube channel, here — and don’t forget to subscribe below!
Featured image by Eric Helgas for The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees