Hotels.com Giving out Free Night Credits for Writing Select Reviews
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hotel reviews are a critical determinant in the booking process for many travelers. This is especially true for travelers who aren’t necessarily loyal to a certain hotel chain. Unfortunately, some newer properties don’t always have a large selection of reviews.
Now, one popular accommodations booking site is looking to change that. Hotels.com customers are being incentivized to leave reviews after completing their stay at new-ish hotels with a limited number of reviews, as reported on One Mile At A Time. In exchange for a review, customers can earn a free night credit, good towards the free-night program.
If you’re targeted for this offer, Hotels.com will notify you via email. The email will read like any other email asking you to leave feedback but features a voucher for additional free night credits. Essentially, Hotels.com will give members who complete select reviews one free night credit in addition to the credit already earned per stay. So, if you stay one night at eligible properties, you could receive 2 free night credits. After accruing 10 free night credits, members receive a free night.
Hotels.com is a fantastic booking site that offers some pretty solid deals and the Hotels.com Rewards program is very straightforward. When you earn 10 nights, you get one free night. That free night is the value of the average of all 10 stays. So, a free night credit just for leaving some quick feedback is actually a great incentive, especially if you’re a big Hotels.com user.
This offer appears to be ongoing, and we aren’t able to pinpoint an end date or additional concrete offer details. It also seems to be a targeted promotion, so there are no published criteria for which hotels, stays and members are eligible. Nonetheless, make sure you keep an eye on your inbox if you’ve recently completed a stay booked through Hotels.com.
TPG has reached out to Hotels.com for more information and will update this post with any additional details.
H/T: One Mile At A Time
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list//
Featured image by Darren Murph / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees