This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Advertisements for hotel chains — and more specifically, loyalty programs — are nothing new. For Hilton in particular, the focus on advertising has been on its properties and offerings. However, Hilton’s now going the route of celebrity spokesperson in order to get its message to the consumer.
In Hilton’s latest “Expect Better” campaign, the company is turning to Anna Kendrick to get its point across. “Using humor, consumer insights, and the multi-generational appeal of celebrity Anna Kendrick, Hilton will debut a new campaign tomorrow aimed at directly addressing the frustrations consumers face when booking their hotel stay,” Hilton said in a press release.
In doing research for the campaign, Hilton said that it found that customers wanted more flexibility, better perks and on-property experiences.
In the campaign, Hilton’s highlighting its existing Best Price Guarantee, which offers a lower price and an additional 25% off if you find a lower booking rate — as long as it was made directly through an official Hilton channel.
The new campaign will launch during the 2018 Ryder Cup this weekend.
Celebrity ad campaigns aren’t anything new for travel and credit card companies. Capital One has long partnered with celebrities like Samuel L. Jackson and Jennifer Garner for its ads.
Featured image by Matthew Eisman / Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees