This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dreams of getting paid to eat and travel are becoming a reality through these companies that are currently hiring. Noosa Yoghurt, Moe’s Southwest Grill and Ultimate Earth are all currently accepting applications to fulfill their respective positions — and the lucky new hires will get to travel the world for free.
Noosa Yoghurt, the company that makes unique flavors like raspberry habanero and pear & cardamom, revealed it’s hiring five “Flavor Finders” to travel around the world in search of its next flavor. Each new hire will get a $2,000 stipend to travel to their flavor destination, as well as an all-expenses-paid trip to the headquarters in Colorado. Apply here or via Twitter to be considered for one of these coveted Flavor Finder positions.
We’re hiring! We want you to help us create the next great noosa flavor. To apply, post ONE pic that includes 1) food that inspires your dream noosa flavor 2) a tub of noosa- optional 3) describe your flavor inspo plus @noosayoghurt & #flavorfindercontest https://t.co/vBMlH03945 pic.twitter.com/qnLXRNqQVP
— noosa yoghurt (@noosayoghurt) April 4, 2018
Travel company Ultimate Earth is also on the hunt for 30 people to travel around the globe together with the mission of documenting every experience during their 54-day, nine-country, five-continent world tour. The Ultimate Earth trip will take all 30 people to Brazil, Thailand, Australia, South Africa, France, Italy, Greece, Dubai and Japan.
#travelvocab Acatalepsy (noun, Greek): When you try to comprehend the size of the universe and end up stress-eating a pint of ice cream because you can’t do it. Drop that ice cream & travel—it’s the best way to find out. pic.twitter.com/zsJsCfRwjd
— EF Ultimate Break (@efultimatebreak) March 30, 2018
Finally, Moe’s Southwest Grill is looking to fill one of its executive positions: Chief Taco Officer. The CTO will go on a taco tour and will be in charge of introducing fans to the brand’s newest menu item — Three Amigos tacos. The taco-enthusiast will ride around in Moe’s food truck and travel to several cities around the country and profess their love for tacos.
Starting today through April 20, taco-lovers nationwide can enter for this opportunity of a lifetime. The Moe’s CTO will help spread Southwest flavor across the country; plus, there are killer perks. The CTO will travel on the Moe’s food truck for the brand’s first-ever Taco Tour giving away FREE Three Amigos tacos to fans across the country.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. https://t.co/uUm0YKYjzP
— Moe’sSouthwestGrill (@Moes_HQ) April 4, 2018
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees