This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dreams of getting paid to eat and travel are becoming a reality through these companies that are currently hiring. Noosa Yoghurt, Moe’s Southwest Grill and Ultimate Earth are all currently accepting applications to fulfill their respective positions — and the lucky new hires will get to travel the world for free.
Noosa Yoghurt, the company that makes unique flavors like raspberry habanero and pear & cardamom, revealed it’s hiring five “Flavor Finders” to travel around the world in search of its next flavor. Each new hire will get a $2,000 stipend to travel to their flavor destination, as well as an all-expenses-paid trip to the headquarters in Colorado. Apply here or via Twitter to be considered for one of these coveted Flavor Finder positions.
We’re hiring! We want you to help us create the next great noosa flavor. To apply, post ONE pic that includes 1) food that inspires your dream noosa flavor 2) a tub of noosa- optional 3) describe your flavor inspo plus @noosayoghurt & #flavorfindercontest https://t.co/vBMlH03945 pic.twitter.com/qnLXRNqQVP
— noosa yoghurt (@noosayoghurt) April 4, 2018
Travel company Ultimate Earth is also on the hunt for 30 people to travel around the globe together with the mission of documenting every experience during their 54-day, nine-country, five-continent world tour. The Ultimate Earth trip will take all 30 people to Brazil, Thailand, Australia, South Africa, France, Italy, Greece, Dubai and Japan.
#travelvocab Acatalepsy (noun, Greek): When you try to comprehend the size of the universe and end up stress-eating a pint of ice cream because you can’t do it. Drop that ice cream & travel—it’s the best way to find out. pic.twitter.com/zsJsCfRwjd
— EF Ultimate Break (@efultimatebreak) March 30, 2018
Finally, Moe’s Southwest Grill is looking to fill one of its executive positions: Chief Taco Officer. The CTO will go on a taco tour and will be in charge of introducing fans to the brand’s newest menu item — Three Amigos tacos. The taco-enthusiast will ride around in Moe’s food truck and travel to several cities around the country and profess their love for tacos.
Starting today through April 20, taco-lovers nationwide can enter for this opportunity of a lifetime. The Moe’s CTO will help spread Southwest flavor across the country; plus, there are killer perks. The CTO will travel on the Moe’s food truck for the brand’s first-ever Taco Tour giving away FREE Three Amigos tacos to fans across the country.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. https://t.co/uUm0YKYjzP
— Moe’sSouthwestGrill (@Moes_HQ) April 4, 2018
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees