Here’s How to Get Paid to Eat Your Way Around the World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dreams of getting paid to eat and travel are becoming a reality through these companies that are currently hiring. Noosa Yoghurt, Moe’s Southwest Grill and Ultimate Earth are all currently accepting applications to fulfill their respective positions — and the lucky new hires will get to travel the world for free.
Noosa Yoghurt, the company that makes unique flavors like raspberry habanero and pear & cardamom, revealed it’s hiring five “Flavor Finders” to travel around the world in search of its next flavor. Each new hire will get a $2,000 stipend to travel to their flavor destination, as well as an all-expenses-paid trip to the headquarters in Colorado. Apply here or via Twitter to be considered for one of these coveted Flavor Finder positions.
We’re hiring! We want you to help us create the next great noosa flavor. To apply, post ONE pic that includes 1) food that inspires your dream noosa flavor 2) a tub of noosa- optional 3) describe your flavor inspo plus @noosayoghurt & #flavorfindercontest https://t.co/vBMlH03945 pic.twitter.com/qnLXRNqQVP
— noosa yoghurt (@noosayoghurt) April 4, 2018
Travel company Ultimate Earth is also on the hunt for 30 people to travel around the globe together with the mission of documenting every experience during their 54-day, nine-country, five-continent world tour. The Ultimate Earth trip will take all 30 people to Brazil, Thailand, Australia, South Africa, France, Italy, Greece, Dubai and Japan.
#travelvocab Acatalepsy (noun, Greek): When you try to comprehend the size of the universe and end up stress-eating a pint of ice cream because you can’t do it. Drop that ice cream & travel—it’s the best way to find out. pic.twitter.com/zsJsCfRwjd
— EF Ultimate Break (@efultimatebreak) March 30, 2018
Finally, Moe’s Southwest Grill is looking to fill one of its executive positions: Chief Taco Officer. The CTO will go on a taco tour and will be in charge of introducing fans to the brand’s newest menu item — Three Amigos tacos. The taco-enthusiast will ride around in Moe’s food truck and travel to several cities around the country and profess their love for tacos.
Starting today through April 20, taco-lovers nationwide can enter for this opportunity of a lifetime. The Moe’s CTO will help spread Southwest flavor across the country; plus, there are killer perks. The CTO will travel on the Moe’s food truck for the brand’s first-ever Taco Tour giving away FREE Three Amigos tacos to fans across the country.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. https://t.co/uUm0YKYjzP
— Moe’sSouthwestGrill (@Moes_HQ) April 4, 2018
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees