Here’s How to Get Paid to Eat Your Way Around the World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dreams of getting paid to eat and travel are becoming a reality through these companies that are currently hiring. Noosa Yoghurt, Moe’s Southwest Grill and Ultimate Earth are all currently accepting applications to fulfill their respective positions — and the lucky new hires will get to travel the world for free.
Noosa Yoghurt, the company that makes unique flavors like raspberry habanero and pear & cardamom, revealed it’s hiring five “Flavor Finders” to travel around the world in search of its next flavor. Each new hire will get a $2,000 stipend to travel to their flavor destination, as well as an all-expenses-paid trip to the headquarters in Colorado. Apply here or via Twitter to be considered for one of these coveted Flavor Finder positions.
We’re hiring! We want you to help us create the next great noosa flavor. To apply, post ONE pic that includes 1) food that inspires your dream noosa flavor 2) a tub of noosa- optional 3) describe your flavor inspo plus @noosayoghurt & #flavorfindercontest https://t.co/vBMlH03945 pic.twitter.com/qnLXRNqQVP
— noosa yoghurt (@noosayoghurt) April 4, 2018
Travel company Ultimate Earth is also on the hunt for 30 people to travel around the globe together with the mission of documenting every experience during their 54-day, nine-country, five-continent world tour. The Ultimate Earth trip will take all 30 people to Brazil, Thailand, Australia, South Africa, France, Italy, Greece, Dubai and Japan.
#travelvocab Acatalepsy (noun, Greek): When you try to comprehend the size of the universe and end up stress-eating a pint of ice cream because you can’t do it. Drop that ice cream & travel—it’s the best way to find out. pic.twitter.com/zsJsCfRwjd
— EF Ultimate Break (@efultimatebreak) March 30, 2018
Finally, Moe’s Southwest Grill is looking to fill one of its executive positions: Chief Taco Officer. The CTO will go on a taco tour and will be in charge of introducing fans to the brand’s newest menu item — Three Amigos tacos. The taco-enthusiast will ride around in Moe’s food truck and travel to several cities around the country and profess their love for tacos.
Starting today through April 20, taco-lovers nationwide can enter for this opportunity of a lifetime. The Moe’s CTO will help spread Southwest flavor across the country; plus, there are killer perks. The CTO will travel on the Moe’s food truck for the brand’s first-ever Taco Tour giving away FREE Three Amigos tacos to fans across the country.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. https://t.co/uUm0YKYjzP
— Moe’sSouthwestGrill (@Moes_HQ) April 4, 2018
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.