There’s a lost unicorn at Heathrow Airport — help us find its home
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
OK, internet: Do your thing.
Last night, an adorable unicorn was found stranded at London Heathrow Airport (LHR) in Terminal 2, and we’re trying to find its home.
According to editor and journalist Sarah Doran, the lost and found was closed when the unicorn was discovered at the airport, so the well-loved plush animal is safe and sound in a “temporary London home.”
That’s when some 20.8K people of the Internet (that’s you!) began sharing the story in the hopes of making some magic happen and reuniting the lost unicorn with its owner.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
As of publication time, the owner still has not been found.
So, here’s where you come in. Share this article on your Facebook feed, Twitter, Instagram, MySpace, Friendster (we won’t judge … mostly) or whatever social platforms you use regularly to get the word out.
This certainly wouldn’t be the first instance of the internet helping travelers find prized possessions lost at airports.
Last November, a man lost his special necklace at Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH). And in July, Norfolk International Airport (ORF) also tried to reunite a lost stuffed animal, named Cookie Dough, with its owner — but before she was returned, airport police took her on an adorable adventure.
Manchester Airport (MAN) also worked to reunite a floppy-eared plush toy with its owner last year.
We’re counting on you all — no pressure.
Featured image courtesy of Manuela Galizia/EyeEm/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.