Get Disney Resort Perks at Disney Springs Hotels Through 2020
If you want to earn or use Hilton, Wyndham or IHG hotel points while still enjoying many perks of staying at a Walt Disney World Resort, staying at one of the seven hotels within Disney Springs may be the perfect way to enjoy some Disney Resort benefits on a budget.
Disney Springs, formerly known as Downtown Disney, is an entertainment and shopping district located on the eastern edge of the Walt Disney World Resort. The seven Disney Springs hotels are located on Hotel Plaza Boulevard, adjacent to Disney Springs, but are not owned by Disney. These properties have always been a solid choice for a Disney stay from a location perspective, but in 2018 they became an even better overall deal as Disney Springs hotels began to temporarily offer some popular Disney Resort benefits while many of Disney’s moderate resorts were undergoing renovations.
These Disney benefits include Extra Magic Hours and the ability to obtain Fastpass+ reservations within a 60-day window instead of the normal 30-day window for those not staying at a Disney Resort. The 60-day FastPass+ window is often the difference maker in getting advance FastPass reservations for popular rides like Flight of Passage, Mine Train and Slinky Dog Dash and not getting those advance FastPasses for your family.
The great news for those looking to stretch their dollars or points by staying at one of the Disney Springs properties is that the Disney Resort perks of 60-day FastPass+ and access to Extra Magic Hours have been officially extended for Disney Springs properties through 2020!
Until (at least) December 31, 2020, you can continue to enjoy those Disney Resort perks at these Disney Springs Hotels:
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando-Disney Springs Area
- Hilton Lake Buena Vista-Disney Springs Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace-Disney Springs Area
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham LBV
- Wyndham Garden LBV
- B Resort
There’s no one right way to plan a Walt World Disney vacation, but if staying at Disney Springs is the right plan for your family, then this is fantastic news.
Featured image by Thomas Kelley via Unsplash
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.