Get Disney Resort Perks at Disney Springs Hotels Through 2020
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you want to earn or use Hilton, Wyndham or IHG hotel points while still enjoying many perks of staying at a Walt Disney World Resort, staying at one of the seven hotels within Disney Springs may be the perfect way to enjoy some Disney Resort benefits on a budget.
Disney Springs, formerly known as Downtown Disney, is an entertainment and shopping district located on the eastern edge of the Walt Disney World Resort. The seven Disney Springs hotels are located on Hotel Plaza Boulevard, adjacent to Disney Springs, but are not owned by Disney. These properties have always been a solid choice for a Disney stay from a location perspective, but in 2018 they became an even better overall deal as Disney Springs hotels began to temporarily offer some popular Disney Resort benefits while many of Disney’s moderate resorts were undergoing renovations.
These Disney benefits include Extra Magic Hours and the ability to obtain Fastpass+ reservations within a 60-day window instead of the normal 30-day window for those not staying at a Disney Resort. The 60-day FastPass+ window is often the difference maker in getting advance FastPass reservations for popular rides like Flight of Passage, Mine Train and Slinky Dog Dash and not getting those advance FastPasses for your family.
The great news for those looking to stretch their dollars or points by staying at one of the Disney Springs properties is that the Disney Resort perks of 60-day FastPass+ and access to Extra Magic Hours have been officially extended for Disney Springs properties through 2020!
Until (at least) December 31, 2020, you can continue to enjoy those Disney Resort perks at these Disney Springs Hotels:
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando-Disney Springs Area
- Hilton Lake Buena Vista-Disney Springs Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace-Disney Springs Area
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham LBV
- Wyndham Garden LBV
- B Resort
There’s no one right way to plan a Walt World Disney vacation, but if staying at Disney Springs is the right plan for your family, then this is fantastic news.
Featured image by Thomas Kelley via Unsplash
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees