Watch this webinar recording on the future of cruising with Brian Kelly and Carnival CEO Arnold Donald
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The cruise industry has been upended by the coronavirus, but when will ships sail again, and what should guests expect from the experience? If you want to hear directly from a top executive at the world’s biggest cruise company, review the below webinar recording with the founder and CEO of The Points Guy Brian Kelly and Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald. Brian and Arnold took a look into the future and discussed pressing questions about what cruising might look like in a post-pandemic world.
Please review the following links for more information:
- TPG’s cruise hub page
- 5 reasons why I’m bullish on the return of cruising, by Brian Kelly
- When will cruise ships resume sailing? A line-by-line guide
- 17 destinations that may not welcome ships when cruising resumes
- When will cruising resume? Here’s our (new) best guess
- Expecting a refund for a canceled cruise? Here’s how long it could take
- Here’s how to cancel or postpone a cruise due to coronavirus
“The Future of Travel with Brian Kelly” is a series of live events looking ahead at what’s in store for the travel industry as it begins to recover from the coronavirus pandemic. Join Brian as he interviews top experts and company executives on a range of topics, including traveler health, cleanliness measures, loyalty programs and what it all means for the traveling public.
If you’re wondering what your next trip(s) will be like, look no further than TPG.
Featured image by Andy Newman/Carnival Cruise Line.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.