Frontier Offering 2-for-1 Fares for Mother’s Day
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier is, once again, offering 2-for-1 fares on select flights. The ultra-low-cost carrier’s latest promotion is in celebration of Mother’s Day, however, it is essentially a continuation of the Friends Fly Free promotion. Frontier’s Friends Fly Free promo allows members of the airline’s discount club, Discount Den, to travel with a companion while only having to pay for a single ticket. Discount Den members pay the fare, taxes, and fees for their ticket while their companion travels for free. Frontier’s latest 2-for-1 promo ends tomorrow, May 13.
As mentioned, to take advantage of this promotion, you must be a member of Frontier’s Discount Den, which costs $60 per year. The program gives members access to sales and promotions like the Friends Fly Free promo as well as Kids Fly Free, which allows members to bring one child under the age of 15 onboard at no additional cost. While $60 might seem like a lot for a discount club membership at an ultra-low-cost carrier, the annual fee could actually pay for itself if members take advantage of even one 2-for-1 promotion.
Members of Frontier’s Discount Den must use the promo code FLYFREE to access 2-for-1 fares. Additionally, Frontier imposes a variety of blackout dates and restrictions on these fares. The following must apply for a fare to qualify for the promo:
- Offer valid for travel Mondays — Thursdays and Saturdays
- Monday-Thursday and Saturday fares available through June 19, 2019
- Monday-Thursday fares are available from August 12 through November 13, 2019
- Blackout dates: May 23-25, 27-29, 2019 and Aug. 29 — Sep. 3, 2019
- Select routes only, numerous routes excluded
- Access the full terms and conditions via this link
Frontier famously offers fares for as low as $29 per ticket, but keep in mind that fares do not include the price of an advanced seat assignment, carry-on bag, checked-bag, or onboard services. Even with the price of a seat and carry-on bag, this promotion is quite lucrative. To learn more about this promotion and book 2-for-1 flights, head over to the Frontier promotion page.
Featured image by robertcicchetti / Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.