Frontier Offering 2-for-1 Fares for Mother’s Day
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier is, once again, offering 2-for-1 fares on select flights. The ultra-low-cost carrier’s latest promotion is in celebration of Mother’s Day, however, it is essentially a continuation of the Friends Fly Free promotion. Frontier’s Friends Fly Free promo allows members of the airline’s discount club, Discount Den, to travel with a companion while only having to pay for a single ticket. Discount Den members pay the fare, taxes, and fees for their ticket while their companion travels for free. Frontier’s latest 2-for-1 promo ends tomorrow, May 13.
As mentioned, to take advantage of this promotion, you must be a member of Frontier’s Discount Den, which costs $60 per year. The program gives members access to sales and promotions like the Friends Fly Free promo as well as Kids Fly Free, which allows members to bring one child under the age of 15 onboard at no additional cost. While $60 might seem like a lot for a discount club membership at an ultra-low-cost carrier, the annual fee could actually pay for itself if members take advantage of even one 2-for-1 promotion.
Members of Frontier’s Discount Den must use the promo code FLYFREE to access 2-for-1 fares. Additionally, Frontier imposes a variety of blackout dates and restrictions on these fares. The following must apply for a fare to qualify for the promo:
- Offer valid for travel Mondays — Thursdays and Saturdays
- Monday-Thursday and Saturday fares available through June 19, 2019
- Monday-Thursday fares are available from August 12 through November 13, 2019
- Blackout dates: May 23-25, 27-29, 2019 and Aug. 29 — Sep. 3, 2019
- Select routes only, numerous routes excluded
- Access the full terms and conditions via this link
Frontier famously offers fares for as low as $29 per ticket, but keep in mind that fares do not include the price of an advanced seat assignment, carry-on bag, checked-bag, or onboard services. Even with the price of a seat and carry-on bag, this promotion is quite lucrative. To learn more about this promotion and book 2-for-1 flights, head over to the Frontier promotion page.
Featured image by robertcicchetti / Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees