Frontier unveils 21 new routes from Atlanta, Las Vegas and DFW
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier Airlines is the latest carrier to unveil a big expansion as the industry continues to recover from the worst of the pandemic.
The Denver-based ultra low-cost carrier unveiled 21 new routes on Tuesday that grow its presence in three of its busier bases.
“We’re thrilled to continue growing with a new round of 21 nonstop routes that greatly expand our service in three major markets: Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas,” Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president of commercial, said in a statement. “Today’s announcement highlights our confidence in travel’s continued rebound for the rest of 2021 and beyond.”
Want more airline-specific news? Sign up for TPG’s free new biweekly Aviation newsletter!
The biggest winner in Tuesday’s announcement was Atlanta, which landed nine of the new routes. With the additions, Frontier will now offer either seasonal or year-round service to 32 destinations from the city.
Dallas-Fort Worth got seven new routes, bringing Frontier’s count of nonstop destinations there to 20. And Las Vegas now has 54 nonstop destinations on Frontier after landing five new routes.
The full details of the new routes are below. All are currently planned to be year-round.
Frontier’s new routes from Atlanta (ATL)
|Baltimore (BWI)||Sept. 8||Four times weekly|
|Cancun, Mexico (CUN)||Nov. 2||Four times weekly|
|Chicago O’Hare (ORD)||Sept. 8||Four times weekly|
|Detroit (DTW)||Sept. 7||Three times weekly|
|Houston Bush Intercontinental (IAH)||Sept. 8||Four times weekly|
|Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ)||Nov. 1||Three times weekly|
|New Orleans (MSY)||Sept. 9||Three times weekly|
|St. Louis (STL)||Sept. 7||Three times weekly|
|West Palm Beach, Florida (PBI)||Nov. 1||Daily|
Frontier’s new routes from Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)
|Buffalo, New York (BUF)||April 24||Three times weekly|
|Durango, Colorado (DRO)||April 30||One flight per week|
|Hartford, Connecticut (BDL)||April 25||Three times weekly|
|Phoenix (PHX)||Nov. 1||Four times weekly|
|San Diego (SAN)||Sept. 7||Three times weekly|
|San Francisco (SFO)||Sept. 8||Four times weekly|
|Tampa (TPA)||Nov. 2||Four times weekly|
Frontier’s new routes from Las Vegas (LAS)
|Des Moines (DSM)||Sept. 10||Twice weekly|
|Harlingen, Texas (HRL)||Sept. 9||Twice weekly|
|Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP)||Sept. 9||Four times weekly|
|New Orleans (MSY)||Sept. 9||Four times weekly|
|Sioux Falls, South Dakota (FSD)||Sept. 9||Twice weekly|
Featured photo by AaronP/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees