Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Announces 2020 Private Jet Itineraries
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Does traversing the globe aboard a private Boeing 757 and visiting unique destinations while enjoying once-in-a-lifetime experiences around the world sound like your idea of a good time? If so, you’re in luck: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced its Private Jet Itineraries for 2020. The record-breaking World of Adventure itinerary — which sold out in less than two months — is once again in the lineup, so if you missed out for 2019 now is your chance to make it a reality.
Travelers are treated to 24 days of luxury and adventure as they travel to destinations around the globe. Those who book will travel in style aboard Four Season’s custom Boeing 757. Equipped with a scant 52 lie-flat seats, the plane offers plenty of room to relax as you fly between destinations. The seats — which were handcrafted in Italy according to Four Seasons — come outfitted with Mongolian cashmere blankets and goose-down pillows. You need not worry about a lack of attention on board as the plane is staffed with one attendant for every six passengers. The plane also boasts a state-of-the-art galley allowing the plane’s Executive Chef, Kerry Sear, to serve passengers gourmet food at 30,000 feet. Four Seasons’ IFE solution is a personal iPad for each traveler, allowing you access to movies, TV shows and music on demand while cruising to your next stop.
The recently announced itineraries include some amazing destinations and curated local experiences for those lucky enough to book a trip.
International Intrigue kicks off the 2020 trips. Running February 15 – March 9, this trip will take you from Seattle – Kyoto – Hoi An – Maldives – Serengeti – Marrakech – Budapest – St. Petersburg – Paris. Travelers can expect to explore old Japan in Kyoto, visit temples in Hoi An, Vietnam, and stroll the beautiful beaches of the Maldives. If a safari is more your style, then you will enjoy the sunrise hot air ballon trip over the Serengeti. The trip will conclude in Paris with a farewell three-Michelin-starred dinner.
Timeless Encounters is next in the lineup for 2020, running March 12 – April 4. This trip kicks off in Kona, Hawaii, then heads to Bora Bora – Sydney – Bali – Chiang Mai – Taj Mahal – Dubai – Prague and finishes up in London. This trip will have you enjoying great beaches, exploring jungles and visiting the world famous Taj Mahal. In Sydney, passengers will enjoy a backstage tour of the beautiful Sydney Opera House, and on reaching Prague you will be treated to a private concert in the only remaining theatre to host the classical music maestro Mozart. This trip finishes up with an evening sail down the Thames river in London.
The World of Adventure itinerary is known for its record-breaking sellout for 2019, so it’s no surprise that Four Seasons has brought it back for 2020. This trip runs from June 3 – June 26. The whirlwind jaunt has travelers starting out in Seattle and traveling on to Kyoto – Bali – Seychelles – Rwanda – Marrakech – Bogota – Galapagos Islands and finishing up in Miami. This trip will let you get up close with mountain gorillas in Rwanda, learn to salsa in Bogota and experience the beautiful waters and unique animals of the Galapagos.
All of these amazing adventures come with amazing price tags as well. The World of Adventure trip will set you back $310,000 per couple or $170,000 if you are a lone wonderer. If that price is out of the budget, the International Intrigue and Timeless Encounters itineraries will only set you back $294,000 per couple or $161,700 for those looking to satisfy their wanderlust on their own.
These trips would certainly qualify as once-in-a-lifetime in most anyone’s book. Good news is it looks like this offering from Four Seasons is here to stay, giving you plenty of time to save up for one of these amazing trips. However, if you’re looking to snag one of these trips before 2020 the news isn’t looking as good: The Four Seasons website is currently showing wait-list only for the 2019 trips.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.