The Florida Keys’ First All-Inclusive Resort Opens Its Doors
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
All-inclusive resorts are all the rage these days, and often can be a great cost-effective vacation option. Most commonly found in locations like the Bahamas or Mexico, you can now get the full Caribbean-like experience without ever leaving the country.
Part of the Noble House Hotels & Resorts group, Bungalows Key Largo opened its doors to guests in January. The adults-only luxury resort which describes itself as an “island oasis built for downtime and disconnecting” is located 65 miles south of Miami International Airport (MIA) and boasts a plethora of garden and waterfront villas.
Property amenities include an oceanfront infinity pool; Zen Garden Spa with steam room and sauna; Fitness Tiki Hut with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training essentials; access to Coconut Beach; complimentary non-motorized watersports such as water trikes, stand-up paddleboards, snorkeling equipment and sea kayaks; daily sunrise yoga sessions and complimentary sunset cruises (with a five-night stay or longer). Guests can dine in any of six restaurants (including a food truck called Largo Larry’s) and bars, which all feature “locally sourced ingredients and top-shelf spirits.”
For a limited time, garden bungalows can be booked for as low as $399 per person, per night for minimum 2-night stays throughout Dec. 19, 2019 (blackout dates and restrictions apply). The 1,100-square-foot rooms come with: a private veranda with soaking tub and outdoor shower, a private patio furnished with Adirondack chairs, an indoor spa bathroom with rain shower, and two bicycles. The 900-square foot waterfront bungalows start at $499 and will get you: a secluded oceanfront veranda with deep soaking tub, a private patio furnished with Adirondack chairs, an indoor spa bathroom with rain shower, direct access to the semi-private beach, and two bicycles.
If renting a car at the airport and driving to the resort is not your idea of vacation, take the scenic route with Staniel Air’s seaplane service from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. The “40-minute picturesque flight” will give guests a “bird’s eye look at coastal Florida in all its splendor.” According to Staniel’s website, flights are regularly $299 per person one-way, or $598 round-trip.
H/T: Travel + Leisure
All photos courtesy of Bungalows Key Largo
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees