Sicko Mode: Drake Shows Off His New Private Jet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The rapper Drake has taken to Instagram to show off his newly acquired Boeing 767, the Air Drake. The jet is said to have two onboard bedrooms and have cost between $75 and $100 million, according to The Blast. His part in fellow rapper Travis Scott’s song “Sicko Mode” now makes a bit more sense.
As you can see in the clip, Drake wants everyone to know the plane is his, stating clearly in the video “No rental, no timeshare, no co-owners.”
The plane was built for the rapper by Canadian company CargoJet under a partnership agreement, the details of which haven’t been made public. One would expect in what is often the over-the-top world of chart-topping musicians that the plane would be anything but boring. But, the plane’s livery is totally uninspired — not to mention the cabin interior looks like it was lifted from the color palette of a Golden Girls rerun. Where is the bling? Where is the lavishness? Maybe next time hit up the people who are designing the new Four Seasons private jet for some inspiration.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.