Here’s a first look at Delta’s Tokyo Haneda Sky Club
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As part of its move, Delta will be opening a brand-new Sky Club in the close-in Haneda. Construction is now underway, with an anticipated opening ahead of the 2020 Summer Olympics. American Airlines, meanwhile, will be utilizing partner JAL’s Haneda (HND) lounges, and United travelers will continue to have access to Star Alliance member ANA’s Haneda locations.
Located near the gates Delta plans to use to serve its flights to Atlanta (ATL), Detroit (DTW), Los Angeles (LAX), Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP), Portland (PDX), Seattle (SEA) and Honolulu (HNL), the new Sky Club will offer 9,000 square feet of amenities, and is expected to open in early July.
Guests will find international and local food options, including a noodle bar, along with a full-service bar, shower suites, Wi-Fi and power outlets at almost every seat.
Delta One flyers will have access, of course, as will customers traveling on a same-day Delta flight and visiting with The Platinum Card® from American Express, The Business Platinum Card® from American Express, the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card or the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card. See our complete guide to accessing the Delta Sky Club for more.
Images courtesy of Delta Air Lines.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees