This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When it comes to flying, most passengers prefer either a window seat or aisle seat. Most avoid the middle seat because of the confined space, the shared armrest and the need to hurdle over seat mates. Well, thanks to Delta Air Lines—it’s time for middle seat passengers to shine.
Today, Delta is hosting an exclusive pop-up lounge at Boston-Logan International Airport (BOS) dedicated to its middle-seat passengers. In partnership with Coca-Cola, Delta is giving middle seat passengers a special lounge experience prior to their flight out. Travelers just have to show their Delta boarding pass with a middle seat assignment to enter the lounge located in Terminal A of (BOS) near gate A11.
Once in the lounge, middle-seat passengers will have the opportunity to:
- Play games with their fellow middle guests
- Meet current Celtics TV Analyst and former NBA Champion Brian Scalabrine
- Share a Coke and conversation at the “Share a Coke” Beverage Station
- Receive a 3-pack of specially branded Coca-Cola bottles so they can Share a Coke with their seatmates, snap a selfie of the row and enter to win a trip on Delta
“From getting the VIP treatment with fellow middle seat travelers in the lounge to a surprise onboard, we wanted to recognize Boston middle seat customers in a unique way that will brighten their Monday,” Julieta McCurry, Delta’s managing director of US marketing communications and sponsorships, said.
Delta currently has two Sky Club lounges in BOS airport and has added fingerprint entry to all 50 US Sky Clubs. Recently, the airline also announced its 51st nonstop service from Boston to Philadelphia.
“From growing our Boston network to offering lie flat beds in Delta One on flights to San Francisco and Los Angeles to having two Delta Sky Clubs for guests to enjoy in Boston, we are investing in creating an unmatched experience for customers — one that’s right for every customer on every flight,” Charlie Schewe, Delta’s director of New England sales, said.
Featured image by Delta.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees