This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When it comes to flying, most passengers prefer either a window seat or aisle seat. Most avoid the middle seat because of the confined space, the shared armrest and the need to hurdle over seat mates. Well, thanks to Delta Air Lines—it’s time for middle seat passengers to shine.
Today, Delta is hosting an exclusive pop-up lounge at Boston-Logan International Airport (BOS) dedicated to its middle-seat passengers. In partnership with Coca-Cola, Delta is giving middle seat passengers a special lounge experience prior to their flight out. Travelers just have to show their Delta boarding pass with a middle seat assignment to enter the lounge located in Terminal A of (BOS) near gate A11.
Once in the lounge, middle-seat passengers will have the opportunity to:
- Play games with their fellow middle guests
- Meet current Celtics TV Analyst and former NBA Champion Brian Scalabrine
- Share a Coke and conversation at the “Share a Coke” Beverage Station
- Receive a 3-pack of specially branded Coca-Cola bottles so they can Share a Coke with their seatmates, snap a selfie of the row and enter to win a trip on Delta
“From getting the VIP treatment with fellow middle seat travelers in the lounge to a surprise onboard, we wanted to recognize Boston middle seat customers in a unique way that will brighten their Monday,” Julieta McCurry, Delta’s managing director of US marketing communications and sponsorships, said.
Delta currently has two Sky Club lounges in BOS airport and has added fingerprint entry to all 50 US Sky Clubs. Recently, the airline also announced its 51st nonstop service from Boston to Philadelphia.
“From growing our Boston network to offering lie flat beds in Delta One on flights to San Francisco and Los Angeles to having two Delta Sky Clubs for guests to enjoy in Boston, we are investing in creating an unmatched experience for customers — one that’s right for every customer on every flight,” Charlie Schewe, Delta’s director of New England sales, said.
Featured image by Delta.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel