Delta Makes a Lounge Exclusively for Middle Seat Passengers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When it comes to flying, most passengers prefer either a window seat or aisle seat. Most avoid the middle seat because of the confined space, the shared armrest and the need to hurdle over seat mates. Well, thanks to Delta Air Lines—it’s time for middle seat passengers to shine.
Today, Delta is hosting an exclusive pop-up lounge at Boston-Logan International Airport (BOS) dedicated to its middle-seat passengers. In partnership with Coca-Cola, Delta is giving middle seat passengers a special lounge experience prior to their flight out. Travelers just have to show their Delta boarding pass with a middle seat assignment to enter the lounge located in Terminal A of (BOS) near gate A11.
Once in the lounge, middle-seat passengers will have the opportunity to:
- Play games with their fellow middle guests
- Meet current Celtics TV Analyst and former NBA Champion Brian Scalabrine
- Share a Coke and conversation at the “Share a Coke” Beverage Station
- Receive a 3-pack of specially branded Coca-Cola bottles so they can Share a Coke with their seatmates, snap a selfie of the row and enter to win a trip on Delta
“From getting the VIP treatment with fellow middle seat travelers in the lounge to a surprise onboard, we wanted to recognize Boston middle seat customers in a unique way that will brighten their Monday,” Julieta McCurry, Delta’s managing director of US marketing communications and sponsorships, said.
Delta currently has two Sky Club lounges in BOS airport and has added fingerprint entry to all 50 US Sky Clubs. Recently, the airline also announced its 51st nonstop service from Boston to Philadelphia.
“From growing our Boston network to offering lie flat beds in Delta One on flights to San Francisco and Los Angeles to having two Delta Sky Clubs for guests to enjoy in Boston, we are investing in creating an unmatched experience for customers — one that’s right for every customer on every flight,” Charlie Schewe, Delta’s director of New England sales, said.
Featured image by Delta.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees