Delta Adds Fingerprint Entry to All 50 US Sky Clubs
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
CLEAR’s expedited security program just got a bit more valuable for travelers with a Delta Sky Club membership. As of this week, members of both programs will be able to access Delta’s 50 US lounges with the tap of a finger.
Existing CLEAR members with a Sky Club membership can scan in right away, while those without CLEAR can enroll in Delta Biometrics for free at 14 lounge locations around the US.
While Diamond Medallions get a full CLEAR membership free of charge, expedited security program comes along with a $99 annual fee for general members, or $79 for other elites and customers with a co-branded credit card, such as the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express or the Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card.
Eligible customers will be able to enter a Sky Club by scanning two fingers at the check-in counter, where an agent will confirm access without the need to display a paper or electronic boarding pass. A Delta spokesperson suggested that the scanning process can take up to four seconds, and while that’s a hair longer than a boarding pass scan, customers who already have a boarding pass handy can continue to use that method if they prefer.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.