Delta Adds Fingerprint Entry to All 50 US Sky Clubs
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
CLEAR’s expedited security program just got a bit more valuable for travelers with a Delta Sky Club membership. As of this week, members of both programs will be able to access Delta’s 50 US lounges with the tap of a finger.
Existing CLEAR members with a Sky Club membership can scan in right away, while those without CLEAR can enroll in Delta Biometrics for free at 14 lounge locations around the US.
While Diamond Medallions get a full CLEAR membership free of charge, expedited security program comes along with a $99 annual fee for general members, or $79 for other elites and customers with a co-branded credit card, such as the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express or the Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card.
Eligible customers will be able to enter a Sky Club by scanning two fingers at the check-in counter, where an agent will confirm access without the need to display a paper or electronic boarding pass. A Delta spokesperson suggested that the scanning process can take up to four seconds, and while that’s a hair longer than a boarding pass scan, customers who already have a boarding pass handy can continue to use that method if they prefer.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.