Delta Launches Retrofitted 777s With All Four Seat Options
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starting today, you can have your choice of any of the four seat types Delta has on select routes flown by its Boeing 777s. These 777s will be the first aircraft to fly with all four of Delta’s options for passengers. Passengers will be able to choose from Delta One, Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort+ and Main Cabin. Main Cabin seats will be 18.5″ wide, which will be the widest in Delta’s international fleet. Flights will begin in March.
- Minneapolis (MSP) – Tokyo-Haneda (HND), starting March 1
- Atlanta (ATL) – Tokyo-Narita (NRT), starting March 1
- Minneapolis (MSP) – Paris (CDG), starting March 1
- Atlanta (ATL) – Paris (CDG), starting March 1
- Minneapolis (MSP) – Seoul (ICN),starting April 1
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Sydney (SYD), starting April 5
The retrofit is part of Delta’s on-going renovation of its 777 fleet. In addition to the four seat options, passengers can expect to find seat back IFE, LED cabin lighting, Gogo Ku Wi-Fi and free mobile messaging on board.
Featured photo courtesy of Delta Air Lines
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.