Circle of Love: You Can Now Get Married at the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re the kind of Disney prince or princess who has always dreamed of a fairytale wedding in front of the world’s most iconic [sculpture of a] baobab tree, your wildest dreams are about to come true.
Orlando’s Walt Disney World just added three new wedding options for venue consideration: The Tree of Life in the Animal Kingdom; the 750-acre pine forest at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, which comes with an incredible view of the Seven Seas Lagoon; and the Chinese Theatre at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
We’re particularly enamored with the Animal Kingdom option. The iconic Tree of Life is the focal point of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, standing 145 feet tall and carved with nearly 400 animals including elephant trunk branches and snake-shaped roots. At night, rainbow light projections bring the safari to life by illuminating various different animals by turn. The area surrounding the tree sculpture is lush with bright greenery and exotic flowers, and the venue can be lit up with candles and tiki lanterns to further up the romance level — can you feel the love tonight?!
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to claim the honor of being the first to wed here, as lucky lovers Greg and Lorina already wed in front of the Tree of Life last summer as one of the featured couples in Disney’s Fairytale Weddings TV show.
Booking details are scarce, but if you just can’t wait to be married, reach out to Disney’s Fairytale Weddings and Honeymoons division to get the ball rolling. Hakuna matata!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees