Circle of Love: You Can Now Get Married at the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re the kind of Disney prince or princess who has always dreamed of a fairytale wedding in front of the world’s most iconic [sculpture of a] baobab tree, your wildest dreams are about to come true.
Orlando’s Walt Disney World just added three new wedding options for venue consideration: The Tree of Life in the Animal Kingdom; the 750-acre pine forest at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, which comes with an incredible view of the Seven Seas Lagoon; and the Chinese Theatre at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
We’re particularly enamored with the Animal Kingdom option. The iconic Tree of Life is the focal point of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, standing 145 feet tall and carved with nearly 400 animals including elephant trunk branches and snake-shaped roots. At night, rainbow light projections bring the safari to life by illuminating various different animals by turn. The area surrounding the tree sculpture is lush with bright greenery and exotic flowers, and the venue can be lit up with candles and tiki lanterns to further up the romance level — can you feel the love tonight?!
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to claim the honor of being the first to wed here, as lucky lovers Greg and Lorina already wed in front of the Tree of Life last summer as one of the featured couples in Disney’s Fairytale Weddings TV show.
Booking details are scarce, but if you just can’t wait to be married, reach out to Disney’s Fairytale Weddings and Honeymoons division to get the ball rolling. Hakuna matata!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.