New Chase Tool Shows Your Sign-Up Bonus Spending Progress
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Good news, everyone! Some Chase users are reporting that the issuer now offers a sign-up bonus progress tracker that shows how much additional spend you need to complete in order to qualify for your sign-up bonus. You can also count down to the deadline by which you need to spend that amount.
TPG reader Jennifer W. shared screenshots of her progress tracker toward earning the Chase Sapphire Reserve‘s bonus in both desktop and mobile app versions:
Thus far, it appears the tracker has only been rolled out to a select subset of Chase customers, but hopefully it will soon be available for all users. If you’re one of the lucky users, you’ll find this tool under the Ultimate Rewards section of both the desktop and the mobile app version. So far, users have reported the tracker for both the Chase Sapphire Reserve, as well as on the Chase Ink Preferred.
If you’ve ever struggled to track your progress toward your latest sign-up bonus, this is a fantastic tool to help you do so. Other issuers including Amex offer their own versions of this functionality, so it’s nice to see Chase stepping up.
We’ve reached out to Chase for more information and will share as we learn more.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.