New Chase Tool Shows Your Sign-Up Bonus Spending Progress
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Good news, everyone! Some Chase users are reporting that the issuer now offers a sign-up bonus progress tracker that shows how much additional spend you need to complete in order to qualify for your sign-up bonus. You can also count down to the deadline by which you need to spend that amount.
TPG reader Jennifer W. shared screenshots of her progress tracker toward earning the Chase Sapphire Reserve‘s bonus in both desktop and mobile app versions:
Thus far, it appears the tracker has only been rolled out to a select subset of Chase customers, but hopefully it will soon be available for all users. If you’re one of the lucky users, you’ll find this tool under the Ultimate Rewards section of both the desktop and the mobile app version. So far, users have reported the tracker for both the Chase Sapphire Reserve, as well as on the Chase Ink Preferred.
If you’ve ever struggled to track your progress toward your latest sign-up bonus, this is a fantastic tool to help you do so. Other issuers including Amex offer their own versions of this functionality, so it’s nice to see Chase stepping up.
We’ve reached out to Chase for more information and will share as we learn more.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.