An Alice In Wonderland Themed Pop-up Bar is Coming to Brooklyn
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Follow Alice down the Rabbit hole and to NYC because there is a new “Alice in Wonderland” themed pop-up bar coming to Brooklyn in April.
The party planning group Mad Hatters G&T Party will host an immersive dining and bar experience that is inspired by the classic “Alice in Wonderland” tea party . The pop-up event promises guests a two-hour experience where they will enjoy creative “molecular” cocktails and “scrumptious edibles” and treats. Although an exact date and location has not been confirmed, the bar will be situated in a double-decker bus somewhere in Brooklyn, according to Time Out.
‘Have some wine,’ the March Hare said in an encouraging tone. Alice looked around the table, but there was nothing on it but tea. ‘I don’t see any wine,’ she remarked. ‘There isn’t any,’ said the March Hare. – Don’t forget to lay your fine eyes onto the website in the bio, where you can register for tickets to our innovative way of having a…rather extraordinary affair. . . . . . . #madhattersbus #brooklynbushwicks #aliceinwonderland #madhatterteaparty #gintonic #party #ginparty #nyparty #teaparty #nydiningexperience #newyork #newyorkcity #newyorksoon #brooklynbaby #brooklynlife #teapot #wine #lewiscarroll #quotes
A post shared by Mad Hatters G&T Party (@madhattersbus) on
The Mad Hatters Bus shared a post on Instagram saying: “Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first? Maybe a game of cards and some cake or what about the little potion? Who knows? Guess it’s quite the perfect time for all. What do you think?”
Although ticket prices haven’t been announced yet, “Alice in Wonderland” fans can register now for the six-week pop-up event in Brooklyn.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.