An Alice In Wonderland Themed Pop-up Bar is Coming to Brooklyn
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Follow Alice down the Rabbit hole and to NYC because there is a new “Alice in Wonderland” themed pop-up bar coming to Brooklyn in April.
The party planning group Mad Hatters G&T Party will host an immersive dining and bar experience that is inspired by the classic “Alice in Wonderland” tea party . The pop-up event promises guests a two-hour experience where they will enjoy creative “molecular” cocktails and “scrumptious edibles” and treats. Although an exact date and location has not been confirmed, the bar will be situated in a double-decker bus somewhere in Brooklyn, according to Time Out.
‘Have some wine,’ the March Hare said in an encouraging tone. Alice looked around the table, but there was nothing on it but tea. ‘I don’t see any wine,’ she remarked. ‘There isn’t any,’ said the March Hare. – Don’t forget to lay your fine eyes onto the website in the bio, where you can register for tickets to our innovative way of having a…rather extraordinary affair. . . . . . . #madhattersbus #brooklynbushwicks #aliceinwonderland #madhatterteaparty #gintonic #party #ginparty #nyparty #teaparty #nydiningexperience #newyork #newyorkcity #newyorksoon #brooklynbaby #brooklynlife #teapot #wine #lewiscarroll #quotes
A post shared by Mad Hatters G&T Party (@madhattersbus) on
The Mad Hatters Bus shared a post on Instagram saying: “Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first? Maybe a game of cards and some cake or what about the little potion? Who knows? Guess it’s quite the perfect time for all. What do you think?”
Although ticket prices haven’t been announced yet, “Alice in Wonderland” fans can register now for the six-week pop-up event in Brooklyn.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees