You May Be Able to Get a Free Month of Pandora With Your Credit Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Listen up, musicophiles: We just spotted a deal that’s sure to be music to your ears.
You might be eligible to get $9.99 back after spending $9.99 or more on Pandora, thanks to a recent Amex Offer. Considering that Pandora offers three types of subscriptions ($4.99 per month for Plus, $9.999 per month for Premium and $14.99 per month for Premium family) you could potentially get at least one month for free if you play your, er, cards right.
According to the terms and conditions, you’ll have to make the purchase by Dec. 18; which is plenty of time to listen to Taylor Swift’s new album about a million times, if that’s your sort of thing.
As a reminder, all Amex cards have access to this portal with targeted discounts and bonus-point earning offers. While they’re usually not massive, every little bit helps, right? Keep in mind that these offers work as a credit on your bill, so you wouldn’t see the final price reflected when you go to make your purchase. But fear not — it will appear on a later statement.
To check to see if you’re eligible, sign into your American Express account either via web or app. Then, scroll down to “Amex Offers and Benefits,” where you’ll be able to see all the offers you’re targeted for. If you see the Pandora offer (or any offer that you’re interested in), click “Add to Card.” It’s as simple as that!
While you’ll have to pay for your Pandora membership with the card you have the offer for, there are other ways to get the most out of your other streaming services, too. Those subscriptions can really add up fast, which is why we put together a handy guide for you to make sure you’re using a credit card that earns you bonus points on these purchases. The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express earns a whopping 6% back on select U.S. streaming services, including Pandora. Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed for statement credits.
If you weren’t targeted for this, don’t worry. There are a handful of cool Amex Offers floating around that you might want to check your card (or cards) for. We’ve recently seen discounts at Starbucks, cash back at Peninsula hotels, and even savings at Chuck E. Cheese’s (yes, really).
Featured image courtesy of Bloomberg / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees