This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express and Air France-KLM are partnering to offer targeted cardholders a couple of great Amex Offers. With each of the two separate Amex Offers, you can get 20,000 Membership Rewards points for spending $1,000 or more with Air France or KLM.
Some members of the TPG team were targeted for only one of the offers on an account, while others were targeted for both Air France and KLM. For both offers, if you were targeted, you must add it to your card and spend a minimum of $1,000 in one or more eligible transactions directly with the respective carrier. According to the terms and conditions, you must make the purchase through the US version of the airline website.
Here’s the KLM offer:
… And the Air France offer:
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, which peg Membership Rewards points at 1.9 cents apiece, the 20,000 Membership Rewards points are worth $380. If you’re targeted for both of the promotions, enroll and successfully meet the spending requirements, you’ll walk away with 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards points, worth $760 — a great return on your purchase. Plus, you’ll earn bonus points per dollar spent on the airfare — 5x if you book with the Platinum Card from American Express.
Keep in mind that both of these particular offers expire on July 31, 2018.
Featured image by Nicolas Economou/NurPhoto via Getty Images.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that