You can now earn and burn Alaska Airlines miles on regional carrier Ravn Alaska
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Alaska Airlines miles are becoming even more useful within the airline’s namesake state.
Want more airline-specific news? Sign up for TPG’s free new biweekly Aviation newsletter!
Ravn has its own loyalty program as well, FlyCoin, which passengers can choose to earn through instead.
Passengers should be able to start earning miles immediately, while redemptions using Alaska miles should become possible within the next few weeks, the Anchorage Daily News reported.
Anchorage-based Ravn, which was formed following the bankruptcy of the similarly named Ravn Air Group in April, 2020, flies to 13 locations within Alaska, mostly smaller cities and communities. Before the bankruptcy, Ravn Air Group served about 100 locations.
The airline’s current locations include Kenai (ENA), Homer (HOM), Dutch Harbor (DUT), King Salmon (AKN), Dillingham (DLG), Valdez (VDZ), Unalakleet (UNK), Sands Point (SDP) Cold Bay (CDB), St. Mary’s (KSM), St. Paul Island (SNP) and Aniak (ANI). The airline also offers charter and cargo services.
Ravn operates a fleet of 11 de Havilland Dash 8 turboprops.
Featured image courtesy of Ravn Alaska/Twitter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees