Air France’s New La Première Lounge Channels Versailles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Air France partnered with the Palace of Versailles to revamp its La Première lounge at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport’s (CDG) terminal 2E.
Air France wants you to feel like you’re apart of an exclusive experience in its La Première lounge. At the entrance, guests are welcomed with box orange trees from the Palace of Versailles botanical collection. The lounge’s chef, Teddy Merienne, created a new lunchtime dish of turbot with Swish chard—a dish a often served at the Ducasse restaurant at the Palace of Versailles.
The lounge’s teatime takes after Marie-Antoinette and includes sweets like chocolate chip brioche and the Ducasse restaurant’s signature dessert, the Louis XIV. All of the dishes will be served on tableware from the Ancient Royal Manufacture of Limoges.
La Première lounger also comes with a fine art book selection where loungers can explore Alain Ducasse’s Cuisine de Roi à Versailles cookbook and co-publications offered by the Palace of Versailles.
Architect Didier Lefort designed this 1,000 square-meter space, and all the menus and wines are selected by Chef Alain Ducasse. The lounge is also equipped with a Biologique Recherche spa, showers and private work booths.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees