This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Air France partnered with the Palace of Versailles to revamp its La Première lounge at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport’s (CDG) terminal 2E.
Air France wants you to feel like you’re apart of an exclusive experience in its La Première lounge. At the entrance, guests are welcomed with box orange trees from the Palace of Versailles botanical collection. The lounge’s chef, Teddy Merienne, created a new lunchtime dish of turbot with Swish chard—a dish a often served at the Ducasse restaurant at the Palace of Versailles.
The lounge’s teatime takes after Marie-Antoinette and includes sweets like chocolate chip brioche and the Ducasse restaurant’s signature dessert, the Louis XIV. All of the dishes will be served on tableware from the Ancient Royal Manufacture of Limoges.
La Première lounger also comes with a fine art book selection where loungers can explore Alain Ducasse’s Cuisine de Roi à Versailles cookbook and co-publications offered by the Palace of Versailles.
Architect Didier Lefort designed this 1,000 square-meter space, and all the menus and wines are selected by Chef Alain Ducasse. The lounge is also equipped with a Biologique Recherche spa, showers and private work booths.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees