Aerolineas Argentinas Makes Orlando Its Third US Destination
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Aerolineas Argentinas will add its third US destination this winter, connecting Orlando, Florida, to Buenos Aires.
The SkyTeam Alliance carrier will offer seasonal service on an Airbus A330-200 aircraft. The carrier will fly three flights a week from Dec. 9 to March 21, 2020, the Orlando airport said Wednesday.
Flight time on the new Buenos Aires-Orlando route is listed at 9 hours, 40 minutes, the carrier’s website shows.
“The opening of this new international route is a strategic calculation that Aerolineas Argentinas has made in their constant quest to generate more revenue and optimize its operation,” says Luis Malvido, president of the Aerolineas Group, in a statement.
Orlando joins Miami and New York JFK among the airline’s destinations in the USA.
No airlines serve the Orlando-Buenos Aires route, according to Diio by Cirium schedules.
Featured photo courtesy of Airbus.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.