Earn 4x Points at Accor’s Hip New 21c Museum Hotels
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Le Club Accor members can earn 4x points on stays at one of Accor Hotels’ newest brands, 21c Museum Hotels.
21c Museum Hotels were founded by two contemporary art collectors who decided to model the hotel with art in mind, offering guests a unique experience compared to other hotels. Each 21c Museum Hotel features galleries and installations featuring contemporary art. Each hotel also features restaurants run by a dedicated chef, serving up regionally inspired fare.
Now, Le Club Accor members can earn thousands of points with just one stay.
Promotion Details, Terms and Conditions
The 4x points promotion is only valid for stays at Accor Hotels’ 21c Museum Hotels as well as select MGallery Hotels, Pullman, Ibis Styles, Mercure, and Novotel properties. The promotion is currently on-going. To earn 4x points, all stays must be booked by June 17. Additionally, all stays must be completed before August 4.
Here is a full list of participating properties (bold indicates new 21c Museum hotels):
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Nashville
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Louisville
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Durham
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Kansas City
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Lexington
- Novotel Miami Brickell
- Novotel Dijon Côte d’Or
- Novotel Monte Carlo
- Novotel Sydney International Airport
- MGallery Hotel ibis Cúcuta
- MGallery Kyoto Yura Hotel
- MGallery Cannes Croisette Beach
- Mercure Ambassador Ulsan
- Mercure Jakarta Gatot Subroto
- Mercure Xiamen Ximei
- Mercure Taiyuan Changfeng Hotel
- Mercure Harbin Songbei
- Mercure Kunshan Hi Tech Zone
- Mercure Hangzhou Xixi Wetland
- Mercure Chengdu Exhibition Center
- Mercure Roscoff Bord De Mer
- Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Freiburg am Münster
- Grand Mercure Hangzhou Qiantang
- ibis Styles Jérusalem
- ibis Carcassonne Est La Cité
- ibis Gonesse
- ibis München City
- ibis Styles Montevidéu Biarritz
- ibis Styles Jakarta Tanah Abang
- Pullman Abidjan
- Manto Hotel Lima
Here are a few examples of how many Le Club Accor points you can earn through this promo:
- 1 night at the 21c Museum Hotel Kansas City, MO
- Nightly rate (w/out taxes and fees) $178.50
- Earn 1,588 points (valued at $32.00)
- 1 night at the 21x Museum Hotel Nashville
- Nightly rate (w/out taxes and fees) $169.15
- Earn 1,504 points (valued at $30.00)
- 1 night at the 21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City
- Nightly rate (w/out taxes and fees) $161.50
- Earn 1,436 points (valued at $29.00)
It is important to keep in mind that this promotion is only valid once per Le Club Accor member. So, make sure you maximize the number of points earned during your stay when booking.
Le Club Accor points are worth 0.02¢ based on TPG’s most recent monthly valuations. Transfer partners include British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Lufthansa, United and numerous other airlines and partners.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image of 21c Museum Hotel Nashville courtesy of Accor Hotels
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees