Earn 4x Points at Accor’s Hip New 21c Museum Hotels
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Le Club Accor members can earn 4x points on stays at one of Accor Hotels’ newest brands, 21c Museum Hotels.
21c Museum Hotels were founded by two contemporary art collectors who decided to model the hotel with art in mind, offering guests a unique experience compared to other hotels. Each 21c Museum Hotel features galleries and installations featuring contemporary art. Each hotel also features restaurants run by a dedicated chef, serving up regionally inspired fare.
Now, Le Club Accor members can earn thousands of points with just one stay.
Promotion Details, Terms and Conditions
The 4x points promotion is only valid for stays at Accor Hotels’ 21c Museum Hotels as well as select MGallery Hotels, Pullman, Ibis Styles, Mercure, and Novotel properties. The promotion is currently on-going. To earn 4x points, all stays must be booked by June 17. Additionally, all stays must be completed before August 4.
Here is a full list of participating properties (bold indicates new 21c Museum hotels):
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Nashville
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Louisville
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Durham
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Kansas City
- MGallery 21c Museum Hotel Lexington
- Novotel Miami Brickell
- Novotel Dijon Côte d’Or
- Novotel Monte Carlo
- Novotel Sydney International Airport
- MGallery Hotel ibis Cúcuta
- MGallery Kyoto Yura Hotel
- MGallery Cannes Croisette Beach
- Mercure Ambassador Ulsan
- Mercure Jakarta Gatot Subroto
- Mercure Xiamen Ximei
- Mercure Taiyuan Changfeng Hotel
- Mercure Harbin Songbei
- Mercure Kunshan Hi Tech Zone
- Mercure Hangzhou Xixi Wetland
- Mercure Chengdu Exhibition Center
- Mercure Roscoff Bord De Mer
- Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Freiburg am Münster
- Grand Mercure Hangzhou Qiantang
- ibis Styles Jérusalem
- ibis Carcassonne Est La Cité
- ibis Gonesse
- ibis München City
- ibis Styles Montevidéu Biarritz
- ibis Styles Jakarta Tanah Abang
- Pullman Abidjan
- Manto Hotel Lima
Here are a few examples of how many Le Club Accor points you can earn through this promo:
- 1 night at the 21c Museum Hotel Kansas City, MO
- Nightly rate (w/out taxes and fees) $178.50
- Earn 1,588 points (valued at $32.00)
- 1 night at the 21x Museum Hotel Nashville
- Nightly rate (w/out taxes and fees) $169.15
- Earn 1,504 points (valued at $30.00)
- 1 night at the 21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City
- Nightly rate (w/out taxes and fees) $161.50
- Earn 1,436 points (valued at $29.00)
It is important to keep in mind that this promotion is only valid once per Le Club Accor member. So, make sure you maximize the number of points earned during your stay when booking.
Le Club Accor points are worth 0.02¢ based on TPG’s most recent monthly valuations. Transfer partners include British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Lufthansa, United and numerous other airlines and partners.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image of 21c Museum Hotel Nashville courtesy of Accor Hotels
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel