Save $60 at Hyatt Regency properties in the US with this Amex Offer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With summer travel in full swing, TPG wants to help you book your next trip quickly. A lesser-known benefit of American Express cards is the ability to save with Amex offers. Many TPG staffers have been targeted with a new offer from Hyatt Regency on their American Express® Gold Card and The Platinum Card® from American Express cards: Spend $300 or more, get $60 back until July 18, 2022.
There are a few important restrictions on this offer, but there’s still ample room to maximize it and save $60 on your next Hyatt Regency stay. Let’s have a look.
For more travel tips and news, sign up for our daily newsletter.
For one, as with all Amex offers, you must enroll before you make the Hyatt Regency charge. You must also make your hotel purchase with whatever card received the offer. The $60 savings will post as a one-time statement credit to your card. You can’t use this Amex offer on travel agents or group bookings. Also, it’s important to note that the offer is only valid on the room rate and room charges on U.S. Hyatt Regency hotels, so it can’t be used at restaurants, bars or spas.
To make sure that you receive the $60 back, you’ll want to stay at a U.S. Hyatt Regency hotel (booked on hyatt.com or the Hyatt app) with a base rate that is greater than $300 before July 18.
For example, you can book a two-night stay over the July 4 weekend at the Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor using the AAA rate. The $60 offer would effectively bring each nightly rate from $234 to $204 (before taxes), which is a solid savings.
We’re also big fans of the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, if you’re looking to redeem this offer in a more tropical destination.
Since most Hyatt Regency properties feature pools, fitness centers, and hotel bars and restaurants, this Amex offer might be the ticket to a domestic escape.
Featured photo by Kyle Olsen/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees