Reader Stories & Questions: How to Submit Your Own
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Make a bad travel mistake? Score an awesome upgrade? Have any other story you’d like to share with the TPG team? We’d love to hear from you! Send us what you’ve got and our editorial team will consider it for our Reader Questions series, posted Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, or for one of our reader success of mistake stories. It’s really easy — just follow the steps below.
Please include “Reader [Success Story/Mistake Story/Question]” in the the subject line. Within the body of the email, explain the background and/or context, the event, followed by any takeaway or questions you’d like us to include and/or consider. And be sure to include your name!
Email your story or question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s it! If selected, we’ll address your story or question in an upcoming post. Simple as that. Thank you!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check out our guides or travel resources page. Still nothing? Shoot us an email and we’ll do our best to get back to you: email@example.com. If you’d like to see something added to this FAQ, send us a Facebook message with what you think we’re missing. If your request is popular with other readers we’ll add it!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.