Reader Stories & Questions: How to Submit Your Own
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Make a bad travel mistake? Score an awesome upgrade? Have any other story you’d like to share with the TPG team? We’d love to hear from you! Send us what you’ve got and our editorial team will consider it for our Reader Questions series, posted Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, or for one of our reader success of mistake stories. It’s really easy — just follow the steps below.
Please include “Reader [Success Story/Mistake Story/Question]” in the the subject line. Within the body of the email, explain the background and/or context, the event, followed by any takeaway or questions you’d like us to include and/or consider. And be sure to include your name!
Email your story or question to email@example.com.
That’s it! If selected, we’ll address your story or question in an upcoming post. Simple as that. Thank you!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check out our guides or travel resources page. Still nothing? Shoot us an email and we’ll do our best to get back to you: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to see something added to this FAQ, send us a Facebook message with what you think we’re missing. If your request is popular with other readers we’ll add it!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.