JetBlue flash sale: Flights starting at $44 one-way or $87 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list/
What time is it? It’s JetBlue Sale O’Clock.
For two days only, you’ll be able to book flights starting at just $44 one-way or $87 round-trip. While most of the round-trip deals are domestic, we’re seeing some cheap one-way fares to parts of the Caribbean.
Note that you’ll need to travel between October 15 and January 29, 2020. Also keep in mind that all tickets are in Blue fare class and there are numerous blackout dates, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
To search, head to JetBlue’s deals page and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline. But don’t wait because this sale ends on October 8 at 11:59 PM!
Routes: Major routes served by JetBlue, see full list here
Cost: $44+ one-way or $87+ round-trip
Dates: October – January 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) to Nassau (NAS) for $69 one-way:
Atlanta (ATL) to Orlando (MCO) for $44 one-way or $87 round-trip nonstop:
San Francisco (SFO) to Long Beach (LGB) for $44 one-way or $87 round-trip nonstop:
Boston (BOS) to Philadelphia (PHL) for $49 one-way or $97 round-trip nonstop:
Chicago (ORD) to Boston (BOS) for $49 one-way or $97 round-trip nonstop:
New York (LGA) to Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) for $54 one-way or $107 round-trip nonstop:
Austin (AUS) to Orlando (MCO) for $69 one-way or $137 round-trip nonstop:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card, Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of Zach Griff/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.