Today Only: JetBlue Flash Sale With Fares at $31 One-Way — Including Transcontinental Routes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. However, if you’re using The Platinum Card® from American Express, you’ll need to book directly with the airline or through the Amex Travel portal to get 5x MR points. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
This flash sale from JetBlue is scary good. The one-day only Get Goul-ing Sale is offering a host of flights at $31 one-way — no higher. You can select from a number of domestic routes that are included in this sale, but the highlights are transcon flights between Burbank (BUR) and Boston (BOS) and Phoenix (PHX) and Boston (BOS) for $31 one-way or $149 round-trip.
Do note that for all of these discounted flights, you’ll have to travel on a set of specific dates in order to get a $31 fare. In most cases, the travel is on Oct. 29, Oct. 30 or Oct. 31. However, we did see some $31 fares outside of those dates — like on Nov. 2.
To find the routes that are included as part of this flash sale, head to JetBlue’s sale page. Keep in mind that the Get Ghoul-ing sale is only valid through Oct. 12 at 11:59pm ET or local time and while supplies lasts.
Routes: JetBlue domestic routes
Cost: $31+ one-way in economy
Travel Dates: October to November 2018
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Premier Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Booking Link: Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia or directly with the airline
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Burbank (BUR) to Boston (BOS) for $31 one-way:
Phoenix (PHX) to Boston (BOS) for $31 one-way:
New York (JFK) to Austin (AUS) for $31 one-way:
New York (JFK) to Tampa (TPA) for $31 one-way:
Nashville (BNA) to Boston (BOS) for $31 one-way:
Oakland (OAK) to Long Beach (LGB) for $31 one-way:
Burbank (BUR) to Boston (BOS) for $149 round-trip:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Premier, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image by Enzo Figueres / Getty Images.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees