JetBlue flash sale: Nonstop domestic and Caribbean flights starting at $46 one-way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list/
If you’re planning a cheap fall or winter getaway, pay attention because JetBlue has some low fares across the U.S. and parts of the Caribbean. We’re seeing nonstop deals from cities like Atlanta (ATL), New York (JFK) and San Francisco (SFO) to domestic cities and some international destinations starting at just $46 one-way.
Departure dates and times are very specific and travel dates are throughout the month of November. Keep in mind that all tickets are in JetBlue’s Blue class, which means you won’t get an included checked bag and you’ll have to pay extra to change your ticket. If you see a deal you like, don’t wait as this flash sale expires at 11:59 PM ET October 29!
To search, head to JetBlue’s deals page and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline.
Routes: Major routes served by JetBlue, see full list here
Cost: $46+ one-way
Dates: November 2019
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier℠ Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Las Vegas (LAS) to Long Beach (LGB) for $46 one-way:
Atlanta (ATL) to Orlando (MCO) for $48 one-way:
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for $49 one-way:
Jacksonville (JAX) to New York (JFK) for $53 one-way:
Baltimore (BWI) to Boston (BOS) for $58 one-way:
Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) to Grand Cayman (GCM) for $64 one-way:
Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) to Providenciales (PLS) for $64 one-way:
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier Card, Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this guide for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of Zach Griff/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.