JetBlue flash sale: Nonstop flights from $20 one-way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Here at TPG, we love JetBlue flash sales. The airline is back with a flash sale starting at $20 one-way. The best cash deals can be found on the shorter routes (and in JetBlue’s basic economy) but we’re seeing tickets around JetBlue’s network.
Note that you’ll need to book before February 12 at 11:59 and travel between February 19 and June 17, 2020. Keep in mind that there are several blackout dates, including March 18–March 31 and April 14–21. Finally, JetBlue’s site says TrueBlue points tickets are starting at 400 one-way. Unfortunately, all tickets I saw repriced after clicking through to book but it’s worth taking a look anyway to see what you can find.
To search, head to JetBlue’s deals page and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline.
Routes: Routes served by JetBlue, see full list here
Cost: $20+ or 400 points one-way
Dates: February 19 – June 17, 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier℠ Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
The information for the Citi Prestige, Citi Premier has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Boston (BOS) to Philadelphia (PHL) for $20 one-way in Blue Basic:
Atlanta (ATL) to Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) for $20 one-way in Blue Basic:
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Boston (BOS) for $39 one-way in Blue Basic:
Charleston (CHS) to New York (JFK) for $54 one-way in Blue Basic:
Long Beach (LGB) to Sacramento (SMF) for $59 one-way in Blue Basic:
Boston (BOS) to Austin (AUS) for $69 one-way in Blue Basic:
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Premier℠ Card (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this guide for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of Craig Warga/Bloomberg via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.