Act fast: You could win 56,000 Hilton Honors points during the Super Bowl
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This is a fun one just in time for today’s Super Bowl. Hilton is running a Twitter contest where you can earn Hilton Honors points if you correctly guess the score of today’s game featuring the Cincinnati Bengals versus the Los Angeles Rams.
According to the Tweet, every person who correctly guesses the final combined score of the game gets 56,000 Hilton Honors points. You can go to the @HiltonHonors account to participate.
You can only enter one time per Twitter account, and you have until 5 p.m. Central Time to do it, so get to Tweetin’. More than 2,500 have already played.
In case you are wondering how much hotel 56,000 Hilton Honors points can get you, it’s enough for a one-night stay in San Francisco at the Hilton Union Square, the Hilton Garden Inn in Oakland or the San Francisco Hilton Financial District just to name a few.
Featured photo courtesy Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
This card offers a 80,000-point bonus after spending $4,000 in the first three months. Plus, earn 3 ThankYou points per $1 at gas stations, restaurants, supermarkets and on air travel and hotels. 1 ThankYou point per $1 on all other purchases.
- For a limited time, earn 80,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 80,000 Points are redeemable for $800 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases