Deal alert: Flights to Grenada for as low as $276
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re looking for a unique Caribbean escape, then jump on this deal for Grenada.
American Airlines and JetBlue are offering round-trip flights to Grenada for as low as $276 from major U.S. cities. Travel is available at these prices from February to November. Explore this underrated Caribbean destination known for its coastal towns, nature reserves and sandy beaches.
The Molinere Underwater Sculpture Park looks like a great excursion for divers, snorkelers and art enthusiasts. It features over a dozen submerged sculptures.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The deal was reported by Thrifty Traveler Premium, which for $7.99 monthly or $49.99 annually will send news of cheap flights, award flight sales and business-class deals to your email.
Most of the following deals are for economy seats on American Airlines and JetBlue, which include one carry-on and a standard seat. A checked bag and better seat selection can be added for extra fees.
Airlines: American and JetBlue.
Routes: DEN/JFK/LGA/PHL/LAX and others to GND.
How to book: Directly with the airline or through Google Flights.
Travel dates: February-November 2022.
Departing round-trip flights to Grenada (GND) are available from various U.S. cities, including:
- Boston (BOS) — $342.
- Denver (DEN) — $394.
- Detroit (DTW) — $394.
- Jacksonville, Florida (JAX) — $384.
- Los Angeles (LAX) — $394.
- New York (JFK) — $316.
- Philadelphia (PHL) — $276.
- Phoenix (PHX) — $394.
- San Diego (SAN) — $394.
- San Francisco (SFO) — $394.
One of the cheapest options we found was from Philadelphia (PHL) to Grenada (GND) in February for $276 round-trip with one stop in Miami (MIA).
If you want a getaway from cold winter temperatures, you have your pick of affordable departure flights from the middle to the end of February. The cheapest flight is on JetBlue from New York (JFK) to Grenada nonstop at $331 round-trip. More flights are offered on American from JFK and Newark (EWR) starting at $340 round-trip with stops in Miami (MIA) and Charlotte (CLT).
On the West Coast, travelers flying from Los Angeles (LAX) at the end of February to the beginning of March can go to Grenada for $394 on American Airlines. This deal is $200 cheaper than usual, according to Google Flight estimates.
Flights from Denver (DEN) to Grenada will also cost $394 round-trip on JetBlue with a stop in New York (JFK). Or you can fly on American Airlines with a stop in Miami (MIA) from the middle to the end of February.
Floridians wanting to head to Grenada at an affordable price can do so from Jacksonville (JAX) for $384 round-trip. The departure ticket will be on American Airlines with stops in Charlotte (CLT) and Miami (MIA) while the return ticket will be on JetBlue with a stop in New York (JFK).
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel. Frequent JetBlue flyers can use the JetBlue Plus Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases, the JetBlue Card for 3 points per dollar on eligible JetBlue purchases or the JetBlue Business Card for 6 points per dollar on eligible JetBlue purchases.
The information for the JetBlue Card, the JetBlue Plus Card, the JetBlue Business Card and the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Grenada is known as Spice Island for its abundance of nutmeg, clove, allspice and cinnamon. There’s even a nutmeg on the country’s flag. If you want to experience the culture and cuisine of this Caribbean island, take advantage of these deals soon.
Featured photo by Westend61/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees