Deal Alert: Frontier Flights Around the Country for Just $15 One-Way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re seeing deals from Newark to Phoenix (PHX), San Juan (SJU), Miami (MIA) and more starting from just $15 one-way and $30 round-trip. The deals also work in reverse, both one-way and round-trip. Note that some routes begin on Nov. 14 (LAS, MCO, MIA), while others begin Dec. 10 (ATL, PHX, PBI).
The tickets are so low that the fare is mostly comprised of taxes, with the actual airfare costing as little as thirty cents.
Of course, if flying Frontier, there are restrictions you’ll want to be aware of before your trip. While you’ll get a free personal item (think as small as a laptop bag), you’ll pay to bring a carry-on or checked bag and pick your seat. Bags are even more expensive if you wait until you get to the airport. We have a helpful guide to prepare you for your next Frontier flight.
And while Frontier doesn’t participate in any airline alliances, it does have several hotel partners, including Radisson, Wyndham and Marriott. Members who provide their Frontier Miles info at participating hotels will earn award miles for their stay. TPG values Frontier miles at 1.1 cents each.
To search, head directly to Frontier’s website and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline.
Routes: EWR – PHX/MIA/PBI/ATL/LAS/MCO/SJU and in reverse
Cost: $15 one-way or $30 round-trip
Dates: Beginning Nov. 14
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Newark (EWR) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $15 one-way (also works in reverse):
Newark (EWR) to Phoenix (PHX) for $15 one-way (also works in reverse):
Atlanta (ATL) to Newark (EWR) for $15 one-way (also works in reverse):
Las Vegas (LAS) to Newark (EWR) for $30 round-trip (also works in reverse):
Newark (EWR) to Miami (MIA) for $30 round-trip (also works in reverse):
West Palm Beach (PBI) to Newark (EWR) for $30 round-trip (also works in reverse):
Newark (EWR) to San Juan (SJU) for $58 round-trip (also works in reverse):
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). For more, check out our post on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured photo courtesy Kathryn Scott Osler/The Denver Post via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees