Deal Alert: Northeastern US to Ireland From $99 One-Way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, Norwegian Air has launched a sale with fares from North America to Ireland starting at just $99 one-way.
Flights can be booked from March 30 to June 23 — prime time to check out the Irish countryside at its greenest. Passengers looking to visit Ireland at a low price can fly from either Stewart International Airport (SWF) outside of New York City, T.F. Green International Airport (PVD) in Providence, RI, and Hamilton International Airport (YHM) outside of Toronto, Canada, to Ireland’s three major airports: Dublin (DUB), Shannon (SNN) and Cork (ORK).
If you find yourself disembarking in Shannon or Cork — you don’t have to rush to Dublin to have a good time. Head to Cork City to check out the famous medieval Blarney Castle, or perhaps check out the sea cliffs of the Dingle Peninsula, which is rumored to have the best shellfish in the entire country.
All fares are for one-way travel. The sale starts today and ends on St. Patrick’s Day. And since Norwegian has been showing some signs of financial turmoil recently, make sure to book these flights and accommodations with a credit card that offers extensive trip protection.
Book your lucky fare on the Norwegian website, here. You can use its low-fare calendar to search for the cheapest dates.
Cost: $99+ one-way, $251 round-trip
Travel Dates: March 30 to June 23, 2019
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare plus excellent trip delay insurance), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are the routes you can book:
New York Stewart (SWF) to Dublin (DUB) for $99 nonstop one-way:
New York Stewart (SWF) to Shannon (SNN) for $99 nonstop one-way:
Providence, Rhode Island (PVD) to Dublin (DUB) for $99 nonstop one-way:
Providence, Rhode Island (PVD) to Shannon (SNN) for $99 nonstop one-way:
Providence, Rhode Island (PVD) to Cork (ORK) for $99 nonstop one-way:
Toronto, Canada (YHM) to Dublin (DUB) for $159 nonstop one-way:
New York Stewart (SWF) to Shannon (SNN) for $251 round-trip nonstop:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare on plus excellent trip delay insurance), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured photo by ©Marco Bottigelli via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees