Deal Alert: Flights to Europe From $232 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Flights to popular European vacation destinations such as Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Paris and London have dropped to as low as $232 round-trip. Some of these fares are even nonstop and available as soon as September, but it varies by route. While we saw great deals to Italy last week, the deal from New York (JFK) to Rome (FCO) this week is even better, but unfortunately that’s the only one.
Not all route combinations are discounted, so you may have to play around with your destination city to see what’s pricing low. Since these flights are so cheap, you could consider adding on another city to your trip by flying one of .Europe’s many low-cost carriers.
To search, head to Google Flights and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline or through an OTA like Priceline or Expedia.
Airline British Airways, American, Iberia, Delta, Air France, Corsair, United
Routes: BOS/JFK/PHL/MCO/MIA/LAX to MAD/BCN/FCO/ORY/CDG/LGW/LHR/BRU
Cost: $232 round-trip in basic economy
Travel Dates: September 2019 – April 2020 (varies by route)
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Boston (BOS) to Madrid (MAD) for $232 round-trip on Iberia:
New York (JFK) to Barcelona (BCN) for $242 round-trip on Delta:New York (JFK) to Rome (FCO) for $265 round-trip on Delta: New York (JFK) to Madrid (MAD) for $273 round-trip on American:
New York (JFK) to Paris (ORY) for $274 round-trip on Air France:
New York (JFK) to London (LGW) for $308 round-trip on British Airways:
Los Angeles (LAX) to London (LHR) for $330 round-trip on American:
Orlando (MCO) to London (LHR) for $338 round-trip nonstop on American:
Miami (MIA) to Paris (CDG) for $343 round-trip on Corsair:Los Angeles (LAX) to Barcelona (BCN) for $348 round-trip on United:
Miami (MIA) to Barcelona (BCN) for $371 round-trip on Delta: Philadelphia (PHL) to Brussels (BRU) for $397 round-trip on American:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured photo by Jacek Kadaj/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees