Deal alert: Round-trip flights to Dublin between $350 and $450 from major US cities
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve ever wanted to explore the stunning castles, lush greenery and history of the Emerald Isle, this could be your chance to visit Ireland. Multiple airlines are offering round-trip tickets between $350 and $450 to Dublin from major U.S. cities.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The deal was first reported by our friends at Scott’s Cheap Flights in a deal first sent to their premium subscribers and is available from January to March 2022. There are also flights available on some routes between October and November 2022.
Airlines: American, Air Canada, Air France, Delta, Lufthansa, TAP Air Portugal and United.
Routes: EWR/LAX/ORD/DCA to DUB.
How to book: Directly through airlines’ sites or via Google Flights.
Travel dates: January to March 2022 (not including the travel period near New Year’s Eve) and October to November 2022.
Related: A toast to the best bars in Dublin
One of the cheapest deals we found was on Google Flights for a round-trip flight from Chicago (ORD) to Dublin (DUB) with a stop in Lisbon (LIS) at $318 from the end of February to the beginning of March. The fare is for a basic economy ticket on TAP Air Portugal, which includes a personal item and carry-on bag. A checked bag and seat selection options are available for additional fees.
There are also basic economy options throughout January and February for flights from Newark (EWR) to Dublin on TAP Air Portugal with a stop in Lisbon (LIS) at $386.
For those traveling from the West Coast, there are a variety of available affordable flights on United, American and Delta from Los Angeles (LAX) to Dublin throughout February starting at $425 round-trip.
Flights during February from Washington, D.C. (DCA), to Dublin are available at $440 round-trip with a stop in New York (JFK). This basic economy flight includes a standard seat and a carry-on with additional costs for a checked bag and seat selection.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
If the home of Guinness and U2 is calling your name and you want to experience all Dublin has to offer, now might be the time to book. With these deals, you can spend early 2022 exploring the city’s acclaimed heritage, culture and landmarks.
Featured photo by Clint Henderson/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees