Delta’s Cult-Favorite Body Wash Is on Sale for 30% Off During Prime Day
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve spent any time in a Delta SkyClub or premium cabin in the past few months, you may have noticed some Malin + Goetz products laying around. It’s an upscale skincare brand specifically designed for sensitive skin — which is exactly what you want to hear before the stale plane air messes with your face on a long-haul flight.
The brand is loved by beauty obsessives for its relatively affordable prices yet luxurious feel and scent. While Delta recently started using Le Labo products at the end of June, Malin + Goetz still remains a cult-favorite among Delta flyers and skincare aficionados alike.
The good news is that for a limited time, you can get 30% off Malin + Goetz body wash in the rum scent as part of Amazon’s Prime Day sales. The 16 oz bottle originally retails for $36, but today only, Amazon Prime members can get it for $25.20; just keep in mind that the 30% off is taken off the item at checkout.
Amazon.com Price: $25.20 (as of 07/16/2019 4:20pm EST – Details)
If you’re in the market for it, just don’t forget to use a credit card that can help you earn valuable points towards your next vacation — a little something we like to call a win-win. But please, whatever you do, don’t use your points to actually pay for anything (well, unless you’re using just one point for 20% off).
As a reminder, these discounts are available exclusively to Amazon Prime members from July 15 through July 16. Availability is limited so if you’re interested in an offer, you’ll need to act quick. If you’re not currently an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up today for a free trial to take advantage of the sale. In addition, Prime Student allows college students to receive a free six-month trial membership.
Follow The Points Guy for comprehensive coverage of Prime Day 2019 — click here for more great deals.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.