This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
JetBlue’s giving you the chance to book your summer getaway on the cheap. The “Sale Into Summer” sale is offering fares as little as $34 one-way, with both domestic and international destinations available. In order to score a ticket at these discounted fares, you must book by May 31, at 11:59pm ET or local time. Eligible travel dates are between June 6 and June 20, 2018, with blackout dates varying by route.
Note that the dates included as part of this sale are for peak summer travel time — a great opportunity to book a summer vacation with cheap airfare. We’re seeing plenty of availability throughout much of June, with some dates even extending into July. Because so many cities are part of this sale, it’ll be best to check out JetBlue’s page in order to find out exactly which ones are included. The best way to find availability is to search Google Flights for the routes and dates and then click through to JetBlue’s website to book. Act quick! These fares won’t last long — they’ll be available through Thursday only.
Routes: Domestic and international routes
Cost: $34+ one-way, $72 round-trip in economy
Dates: June 6-20 2018
Booking Link: Orbitz or Expedia
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for $34 one-way:
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for 1,800 TrueBlue points + $5.60 one-way:
Atlanta (ATL) to Orlando (MCO) for $43 one-way:
Boston (BOS) to Nantucket (ACK) for $64 one-way:
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for $72 round-trip:
Long Beach (LGB) to San Francisco (SFO) for $76 round-trip:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Mexico City (MEX) for $87 one-way:
Boston (BOS) to Atlanta (ATL) for $102 round-trip:
New York (JFK) to West Palm Beach (PBI) for $156 round-trip:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image by Dasar / Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees