This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
JetBlue’s giving you the chance to book your summer getaway on the cheap. The “Sale Into Summer” sale is offering fares as little as $34 one-way, with both domestic and international destinations available. In order to score a ticket at these discounted fares, you must book by May 31, at 11:59pm ET or local time. Eligible travel dates are between June 6 and June 20, 2018, with blackout dates varying by route.
Note that the dates included as part of this sale are for peak summer travel time — a great opportunity to book a summer vacation with cheap airfare. We’re seeing plenty of availability throughout much of June, with some dates even extending into July. Because so many cities are part of this sale, it’ll be best to check out JetBlue’s page in order to find out exactly which ones are included. The best way to find availability is to search Google Flights for the routes and dates and then click through to JetBlue’s website to book. Act quick! These fares won’t last long — they’ll be available through Thursday only.
Routes: Domestic and international routes
Cost: $34+ one-way, $72 round-trip in economy
Dates: June 6-20 2018
Booking Link: Orbitz or Expedia
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for $34 one-way:
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for 1,800 TrueBlue points + $5.60 one-way:
Atlanta (ATL) to Orlando (MCO) for $43 one-way:
Boston (BOS) to Nantucket (ACK) for $64 one-way:
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for $72 round-trip:
Long Beach (LGB) to San Francisco (SFO) for $76 round-trip:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Mexico City (MEX) for $87 one-way:
Boston (BOS) to Atlanta (ATL) for $102 round-trip:
New York (JFK) to West Palm Beach (PBI) for $156 round-trip:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image by Dasar / Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees