Deal alert: Round-trip to Charleston, South Carolina starting at $128
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you have always wanted to visit the charming city of Charleston, South Carolina, this is the deal for you. Flights are on sale on major carriers, such as American, JetBlue, Delta, United and Southwest Airlines. American, JetBlue and United fares are main cabin, which includes a carry-on and seat assignment. Southwest flights include two free checked bags. Delta flights are basic economy.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Thanks to our friends at Thrifty Traveler, you can find nonstop round-trip flights to Charleston South Carolina (CHS) from major U.S. cities starting at $128 from New York (JFK), $142 from Washington D.C. (IAD) and $156 from Atlanta (ATL) to name a few.
Airlines: American Airlines, Delta, United, JetBlue, Southwest
Routes: Detroit (DTW), New York (JFK), Atlanta (ATL), Miami (MIA) and many more cities to Charleston, South Carolina.
Cost: Starts from $128 round-trip
Dates: Dec. 2021-Sept. 2022
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel — which you could redeem for as little as 13,000 points. Frequent JetBlue fliers can use the JetBlue Plus Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases, the JetBlue Card for 3x on eligible JetBlue purchases or the JetBlue Business Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases.
The information for the JetBlue Card, the JetBlue Plus Card, the JetBlue Business Card and the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Major departure cities below (and many more) are included in round-trip fare sale to Charleston:
- New York City (JFK/LGA)
- Newark (EWR)
- Washington, D.C. (DCA/IAD)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Denver (DEN)
- Ft. Lauderdale (FLL
- Miami (MIA)
On JetBlue, we found Blue Basic seats available for $64 one-way from JFK to CHS for a nonstop flight.
Southwest has ample availability throughout February and March from Atlanta (ATL) to CHS. The best fare we could find was $78 each way.
On Google Flights, United had a number of options for nonstop flights from Washington, D.C. (IAD) to CHS in March between $142-156 round-trip, including taxes and fees.
How to Book
Go to the official sites of JetBlue, American, United, Southwest or Delta or to Google Flights and search for your departure city. Look for flights to CHS during the travel window of December 2021-September 2022. You could be experiencing that Southern charm of Charleston soon.
Featured image by Susanne Neumann/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees