Deal Alert: Newark to Paris on La Compagnie From $1,187 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
What’s better than a great Black Friday or Cyber Monday discount? A sale before the sale. The all-business-class French airline La Compagnie is offering travelers a pre-Black Friday promotion with flights from Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) from $1,187 round-trip. Note: flights must be booked between Nov. 16 and Nov. 20 to qualify for the deal.
TPG reviewed La Compagnie’s business-class flight to Paris from Newark back in 2015. The flight itself, while maybe not quite as luxurious as other business class flights running the same routes, still is a solid option for booking a comfortable trip for a fairly reasonable price.
Airline: La Compagnie
Route: EWR to ORY
Cost: $1,187 round-trip in business class
Dates: November 2018 – October 2019
Booking Link: La Compagnie
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Premier Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) for $1,187 round-trip in January:
Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) for $1,187 round-trip in March:
Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) for $1,187 round-trip in June:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of La Compagnie.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee